Your account is a unique access point to your sporting experience with us, whether it’s taking part in our local events, enjoying our expert sports tips or easily accessing our services.
safely saved on your account for easy returns and exchanges.
1. BENEFITS OF DECATHLON MEMBERSHIP PROGRAMME
Decathlon Membership Programme is free of charge and is valid for an unlimited period.
As a Decathlon Member, You will be able to take advantage of the following benefits:
- SATISFIED OR SATISFIED
As a Member, You can return Decathlon product(s) for an EXCHANGE or a REFUND, in any Decathlon stores and without limitation of time.
Thus, if You change your mind, if the product does not fit you or whatever the reason, You can return, as a Member, any product(s) purchased in Decathlon store or on the Decathlon website, except:
- Products damaged, not properly maintained or which are not returned in resellable condition;
- Perishable goods, such as food and drink;
- Assembled or personalised items.
Non-Members are only entitled to return a product that is deemed to be defective within the duration of the warranty period of the said product.
- FREE PRODUCT TRIALS
Decathlon Members may borrow dedicated products in order to test them in a sports area. The nature of the products (mainly rackets) and the duration of the loan (up to 7 days) are determined by each store.
- FREE SPORTS EVENTS
Decathlon Members may participate for free in any Decathlon sports events or may join informative clinics proposed by their store. The list of the said events can also be found in your Decathlon Account.
- ACCESS TO DECATHLON SERVICES
Decathlon Members have access to Decathlon Services proposed by each store:
- Workshop services (safety check, maintenance of bikes, sports equipments, printing services…)
- Rackets restringing and re-gripping services
In addition to the above Membership benefits, You are entitled as a Decathlon Account holder:
- To opt for the collection at your Decathlon store of the products You purchased online within 2 hours,
- To receive a personal notification in case of recall of a product for quality and/or safety reasons,
- To enjoy further advantages depending of each store (such as free parking offered by some stores).
Decathlon may communicate to its Members special offers related to Decathlon products or services, expert sports tips, invitations to Decathlon events, unless You have implicitly communicated the desire not to receive these updates.
2. MEMBER’S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
2.1 The Member warrants that all information provided to Decathlon to create his/her Decathlon Account and obtain the benefits of the Membership Programme is true and accurate. The Member assumes sole responsibility for any incorrect, incomplete, or out-of-date information.
The Member must keep Decathlon updated of any personal data changes via one of the following methods:
- by logging in to his/her Decathlon Account at www.decathlon.sg or
- by contacting our User Happiness Center at firstname.lastname@example.org .
2.2 The Decathlon Member Account is personal and non-transferrable. The Membership Programme and any benefit it conferred cannot be sold, bought, traded and/or copied in any way and can only be used by the Member who is named and registered as Decathlon Member. The Member is solely liable for any use he/she may make of his/her username and password and is the sole guarantor of their confidentiality, and of any use made of his/her Decathlon Account. As such, the Member undertakes in particular:
- to create only one Decathlon Account in his/her name;
- to ensure that the data provided make it possible to contact him/her (e-mail, phone number…)
- to relieve Decathlon of liability in the event of use of his/her username and password by an unauthorised third party, to get the benefits of Decathlon Membership Programme.
2.3 The Decathlon Membership Programme is intended for consumer use only. Any school, sports club, association or organization shall consult the information provided in “ Decathlon Corporate ” of the website.
2.4 You acknowledge and consent to provide to Decathlon your personal data on the application form related to the creation of your Decathlon Account for the following purposes:
- To become a Decathlon Member and enjoy the benefits of the Decathlon Membership Programme;
- To contact You regarding current or new products and/or services offered by Decathlon;
- To send You expert sports tips, special offers and sales promotions offered by Decathlon;
- To facilitate your participation in, and our management of, any free product trials, free sports event, customer contest, lucky draw, when you register/subscribe for it;
- To allow Decathlon to communicate with You in order to answer to your questions, feedbacks, product reviews, enquiries or complaints in relation to Decathlon products and/or services and resolve the case maybe, any issue which may arise in connection with any dealing with us;
- to conduct market research or surveys, marketing analysis, customer profiling activities, analysis of customer choices, statistical and trend analysis in relation to our products and/or services.
2.5 By virtue of the Personal Data protection Act 2012 and its related subsidiary legislations, the Member has a right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of his/her personal data. These rights may be exercised:
(a) Via the personal account "My Account / My Profile" available on the website www.decathlon.sg
(b) By sending an e-mail to our Decathlon Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
(c) Or by writing to the following address with proof of identity:
DECATHLON SINGAPORE PTE LTD - DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
230, Stadium Boulevard - Singapore 397799
2.6 Any Member may leave the Decathlon Membership Programme at any time by using the contact methods described above. For communications by email, You may as well use the “unsubscribe” link of the relevant communication. By leaving the Membership Programme, Members forfeit the right to any benefits already accrued or issued.
3. DECATHLON’S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
3.1 Decathlon undertakes to use its best endeavours to provide to its Members an optimal use of the services associated with the Decathlon Membership Programme. However, Decathlon shall not be liable for any damages, losses, costs and/or expenses incurred whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise and howsoever arising relating to the Decathlon Membership Programme or the use of the Decathlon Account, and/or any benefit conferred on the Member by virtue of the Membership, including (without limitation) in respect of any delays, delivery errors and/or connection problems.
3.2 Decathlon may, at any time, decline to issue, withdraw, cancel or terminate any benefits, in whatever form, and/or remove a Member from the Decathlon Membership Programme where Decathlon reasonably believes there has been:
- Any fraudulent use, abuse or attempted abuse of the Membership by the Member and/or any third party acting on behalf of the Member;
- Any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions;
- Any behaviour relating to the Membership or to Decathlon company or employees that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
For the avoidance of doubt, where Decathlon declines to issue, withdraws, cancels or terminates any account and/or benefit on the grounds outlined above, the Member shall not be entitled to any compensation of any kind whatsoever.
3.3 The Decathlon Account shall be valid for the lifetime of the Free Decathlon Membership Programme. However, Decathlon reserves at all times, the right to change the benefits of it without having to justify its decision and without compensation to the Member. All Members that continue to enjoy the Membership after such a change will be deemed to have accepted the updated terms and conditions and acknowledge that these updated terms and conditions will replace all previous versions.
4. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
4.1 A person who is not party to these terms shall not have any rights under or in connection with them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001, revised in 2002.
4.2 These terms and conditions (Decathlon Membership Programme) shall be governed by and construed in accordance the laws of Singapore. The State Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
4.3 You are invited to read regularly the last updated version of these terms and conditions, accessible on our website www.decathlon.sg