THE WARRANTY COVERS
- Any material or manufacturing defect recognised by Decathlon After Sales Service team.
- Replacement of faulty parts with conform parts for the same use, and labour.
LENGTH OF THE WARRANTY
- Some of our products comes with 2 years from the date of purchase (your receipt establishes date of purchase).
- B'TWIN bicycles come with a Limited Lifetime Guarantee.
APPLICATION OF THE WARRANTY
- The product may not have been subject to any shocks or abnormal use outside of normal use conditions.
- The product must be used in conformity with instructions and be regularly maintained.
- Damage that are the responsibility of a third party or resulting from an intentional or fraudulent fault.
- Damage resulting from use not conform with the manufacturer’s instructions, abnormal storage or working conditions, lack of proper maintenance, accident, negligence by you or by any third party.
- Damage resulting from fair wear and tear.
- Products that have been modified outside of the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Failure to install, operate or use the Products in accordance with the user instructions, specifications or conditions made available to the Customer by Decathlon; or
any alteration or repair by you or a third party who is not one of Decathlon’s authorised repairers.
- Only original parts are covered by the Decathlon guarantee.
- Damage resulting from fire, lightning, storms, vandalism, or non-secure transport.
Depending on the nature of defect, Decathlon shall at its option repair or replace the defective Product. If despite Decathlon’s reasonable efforts a defective Product cannot be repaired or replaced, Decathlon shall grant the Customer a credit equal to the original price paid by the Customer for the defective Product and this shall be the only remedy that the Customer will be entitled to.
If a Product is returned to Decathlon without a valid reason or due to a defect arising from any one of the circumstances described above, Decathlon reserves the right to dismiss the Customer’s request and return the Product to the Customer at the Customer’s cost and expense.
RETURNING YOUR ITEM TO US
- If you encounter a problem during the Warranty period for your product under normal use within the period do not hesitate to contact us.
- Find the RETURNS PROCESS SERVICE for Singapore here
- Find the RETURNS PROCESS SERVICE for Malaysia, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand and Philippines here
- For Products exceeding > 30kg, please contact us