Rip-tab elasticated band, elastic around the toes and the sole of the foot
Thick foam for good shock absorption.
External polyurethane coating for durability.
BOXING / JUDO / KARATE
- Karate foot protectors are made of high density moulded foam covered with a synthetic coating to protect both you and your opponent. The rip-tab fastening with a wide elastic band keeps them in place on your feet. Elastic straps also go around the foot and toes for extra support. These foot protectors comply with all EC standards for protectors.
- - For use in training, choose a classic model. - For use in competition, opt for a World Karate Federation (WKF) certified model.
- Foot protectors come in sizes S, M or L. - Size S (up to size 5½) - Size M (between 6½-8) - Size L (over 8) Adjust the fit using the elastic rip-tab at the back. .
- Foot protectors are used barefoot (without socks). After use, let your foot protectors dry completely before storing. This helps to prevent unpleasant odours and extend the life of your protectors.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth dipped in soapy water. Allow to air dry. Do not leave near a heat source, such as a radiator.
Sizes : S, M, L. Colour : blue or orange.
Padding : 100.0% Polyurethane (PU) Outer fabric : 100.0% Polyurethane (PU) Hook and loop tab : 100.0% Polyamide Elastic Band : 76.0% Polyester (PES), Elastic Band : 24.0% Rubber - Synthetic
View products ...