Scooter Town7 XL (White)
mid to long distance urban journeys. Suitable height: from 1.45 m to 1.95 m. Max weight: 100 kg.
Double suspension to cushion bumps on the road.The ideal scooter for mid to long distance journeys. 3 times faster and 3 times further than on foot.
- STANDARD FOLDING
- FULL SUSPENSION
- ELECTRIC ASSIST : NO
- 2 wheels
- 200 mm
- SHORT DISTANCE
- You should always wear protective equipment (helmet, knee pads and elbow pads) when scootering. Most serious accidents take place during the first few months of use: Take the time to learn the basics of use to master speed and braking in any emergency situation and whatever the weather conditions (particularly on wet terrain).
- We have equipped this adult scooter with large 200 mm high bounce PU rubber wheels. This makes it ideal for any journey. A large wheel makes it easier to build up speed with minimum effort. The ABEC 5 bearings are very high quality to limit the amount you have to push yourself along, as well as limiting fatigue.
- The wheels and bearings are wearing parts. Remember to check them and change them if necessary. You can repair and extend the lifespan of your scooter with spare parts that can be ordered through your local Decathlon store's Workshop.
- To meet your needs and provide maximum user comfort, the Town 7 XL is equipped with two suspension systems: one at the front and one at the rear. These suspension systems greatly reduce the discomfort caused by uneven roads or pavements.
- The Town 7 XL scooter from Oxelo has a brake on the handlebar and a second brake on the back wheel. This second brake comes in the form of a long mudguard that covers much of the wheel.
- 5.6 kg.
- We recommend checking your scooter before and after each ride to ensure that there is no abnormal play and no cracks or sharp edges. The wheels and bearings are wearing parts. Remember to check them and change them if necessary.
- What with bumps in the road, repeated jarring and vibrations, it's normal for certain parts to come loose. You can have all of the screws tightened at your local decathlon workshop or do so yourself with the Allen keys provided (designed to fit all of the scooter's parts).
- All of our scooters have been lab tested. These tests validate their compliance with the European standards for scooters, as well as their resistance to wear. as well as lab tests we do field tests - some measured and others based on the testers' opinions - to really put the product through its paces. The result is a tested, proven product.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from ourt
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions