Hockey blade for better manoeuvrability.
Thick and warm liner, machine washable at 30°C.
Rip-tab over the front to adjust it to 3 different sizes. Easy to pull on.
INLINE SKATING / SKATEBOARD / SCOOTER / …
LEVEL OF PRACTICE
LOCATION OF PRACTICE
- The easy-to-use, multi-size liner means that these skates will grow with your child. The intuitive and reliable rip-tab system lets you change the skate's size in just one motion.
- The plastic shell protects your child's foot at all times.
- Light skate for easily getting to grips with the basics.
- Wash the liner regularly to prevent bacteria from developing.
- The micrometric buckles let your child tighten their skates on their own without any difficulty.
- The high, stiff upper support your child's ankle well.
Dry your blades after each use in order to stop them rusting. We also recommend putting a blade guard on your skates and storing them in a dry place.
ILS Boot : 100.0% Polypropylene (PP) Chassis : 100.0% Polyethylene High Density (HDPE) Blade (for knife) : 100.0% Steel Buckles : 50.0% Polyurethane (PU), Buckles : 30.0% Polycarbonate (PC), Buckles : 20.0% Polyamide 6.6 (PA6.6) Foam : 100.0% Polyester (PES) ILS Cuff : 100.0% Polyethylene High Density (HDPE) Main fabric : 80.0% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA), Main fabric : 20.0% Polyester (PES) Main lining : 100.0% Polyester (PES)
View products ...