QuickHiker Ultralight 2 Trekking Tent (2 Person) - Light Grey
The most compact, lightweight Quechua bivouac tents for 2 people, quick assembly and disassembly. 2 doors. Bags and equipment have their place in the side porch (storage space).
Resists winds of 70 km/h (Force 8): tested in a wind tunnel on a turntable.
Weight: 2.05 kg. Compact, compressible cover: 9.5 litres. 40cm * 15cm * 15cm
60 cm per person. Bedroom height 95 cm. 2 doors / 1 porch / 1 pocket.
Easy assembly / dismantling
Rapid assembly: pre-assembled bedroom and flysheet. Hoops attached to the tent.
Water column (Schmerber): Flysheet 4000 mm. Bedroom ground sheet 5000 mm.
Flysheet. Doors with mosquito nets. Air circulates through 2 vents.
TREKKING SEVERAL DAYS
- 2 PERSON
- 1 room
- Assembly with poles
- ULTRA LIGHT
- MILD WEATHER
- HEAVY RAIN
- STRONG WIND
- Weight: 2.05 kg or approx 1 kg per person. Compact cover with compression straps: 9.5 litres. Cover dimensions: 40 cm * 15 cm * 15 cm A second single cover is provided to save weight if needed.
- Bedroom length: 210 cm Bedroom width: 130 cm at the shoulders, 110 cm at the head and 80 cm at the feet. Bedroom height: 95 cm Boosters (integrated hoops, 1-piece) at the 4 corners increase the useful volume in the tent. The porch is 60 cm wide max and has a storage space clear of the bedroom door. Stores away in two 50-litre backpacks. 1 side pocket to keep your things in.
- Ø 9 mm DAC Featherlite NSL aluminium hoops, light and resistant to breakage and frost. Tent pegs: angled DAC pegs, very resistant and light, made of aluminium.
- Extremely fast assembly or disassembly. The flysheet and bedroom are pre-assembled. The hoops on the tent opposite the sleeves can save valuable time during assembly. Disassembly is just as quick. To store the tent in its cover, simply attach the hoops in the elastics (once folded), fold the tent on itself to achieve about the width of the cover, then roll together in a compact manner.
- Quechua tents are validated in the laboratory (tent mounted under 200 litres / m² / hour for 4 hours, the equivalent of tropical rain), as well as in field test missions. 40 denier polyester (PE) flysheet, polyurethane-coated (inside) & silicone (outside), PE 75D bedroom ground sheet. Seams sealed with thermo-bonded tape. Bedroom in 40D breathable and water repellent PE and part mosquito net, to avoid contact with drops of condensation.
- We test all our tents in a wind tunnel on a turntable to expose each side of the tent to the wind. To guarantee its resistance to the wind, the tent must be well mounted, taut but not excessively so, with all the guy ropes properly deployed around the tent. As such, it will remain habitable with a wind speed measured at 70 km/h near the ground.
- Room with mosquito net sections for ventilation and parts in water repellent fabric to protect against condensation and drafts. There is good ventilation at the front of the tent and ventilation at the feet. To limit condensation inside the tent, it must be correctly assembled, canvas taut, but not excessively so. The use of ventilation and good air circulation limits the humidity inside.
- Complete tent made of 20% recycled materials, reducing its environmental impact. Flysheet made of 50% recycled materials. The bedroom is made of a "self-dyed" component that reduces the amount of water used. The hoops are coloured using an innovative anodising process which does away with the use of nitric and phosphoric acids.
- As designers and practitioners who love our natural playground, we care about the durability of our products, so all our tents are designed to be repairable. You will find spare parts (hoop repairs...) on the shelves or at the workshop of your Décathlon store, on our website or at the address http://spi-atelier.decathlon.fr/atelier/produit/1621088 If there is a problem, have your tent examined at your Decathlon store.
- As respectful practitioners who love our natural playground, we care about the environmental impact of our products. So we decided to stop anodising (chemical treatment by soaking in acid baths to fix the colour and obtain a glossy finish) these tent pegs. Now looking a little "rough", they retain exactly the same properties in terms of strength, solidity and longevity.