Quickhiker Ultralight 3 Trekking Tent (3 Person) - Light Grey
3-man tent. The lightest and most compact in the range. 2 doors. Large storage space. Rear flysheet can be rolled up for ventilation in hot weather. Very quick pitch/folding down.
Resists 70 km/h (Force 8) winds: passed in a wind tunnel on a rotating platform.
Weight: 2.75 kg. Compact, compressible cover: 11 litres. 40 cm * 17cm * 16cm
60 cm per pers. Bedroom height 95 cm. 2 doors, 1 large porch, 3 pockets.
Easy assembly / dismantling
Quick to pitch: pre-assembled room and flysheet. Poles attached to the tent.
Water column (Schmerber): Flysheet 4000 mm. Room groundsheet 5000 mm.
Doors and bedroom have mosquito nets. The flysheet unfolds for ventilation.
TREKKING SEVERAL DAYS
- 3 PERSON
- 1 room
- Assembly with poles
- ULTRA LIGHT
- MILD WEATHER
- HEAVY RAIN
- STRONG WIND
- Weight: 2.75 g, i.e. 915 g per person. Compact cover with compression straps: 11 litres. Cover dimensions: 40 cm x 17 cm x 16 cm. A second single cover is provided to save weight if needed.
- Length of the bedroom: 215 cm.Width of the bedroom: 180 cm at the head and 140 cm at the feet. Bedroom height: 95 cm.The large porch (storage space between the bedroom and the flysheet) 100 cm deep and 190 cm wide, almost 2 m², offers a large storage space (backpacks, boots etc). 3 pockets in the bedroom.
- Aluminium hoops Ø 9.6 mm DAC Featherlite NSL light and resistant to breakage and frost. Tent pegs: angled DAC pegs, very resistant and light in aluminium.
- Very rapid pitching & folding. The bedroom and flysheet are pre-mounted. The hoops on the tent opposite the sleeves can save valuable time during assembly. Take-down is just as quick. To store the tent in its cover, simply attach the hoops in the elastics (once folded), fold the tent on itself so that it's about the width of the cover, then roll it all up in a compact manner.
- Quechua tents are tested in a laboratory (pitched tent under 200 litres/m²/hour of water for 4 hours, i.e. a tropical shower), as well as in mission tests in the field. 40 denier polyester (PE) flysheet, coated polyurethane (inside) and silicone (outside), 75D PE groundsheet. Seams taped with thermo-bonded tape. Breathable and water repellent 40D PE inner tent with a mosquito net section that prevents contact with drops of condensation.
- We test all our tents in a wind tunnel on a turntable to expose each side of the tent to the wind. To guarantee its resistance to the wind, the tent must be well mounted, taut but not excessively so, with all the guy ropes properly deployed around the tent. As such, it will remain habitable with a wind speed measured at 70 km/h near the ground.
- Room with mosquito net sections for ventilation and water repellent sections to protect you from condensation and draughts. Large ventilation of the front of the tent's flysheet as well as a ventilation at foot level. In order to reduce condensation inside your tent, the latter must be correctly pitched and taut without being too tight. The ventilations and good air flow reduce moisture inside your tent.
- Whole tent made of 20% recycled materials, reducing its environmental impact. Flysheet made of 50% recycled materials. The bedroom is made in a "self-dyed" component that reduces the amount of water used. The hoops are coloured using an innovative anodising process which eliminates the use of nitric and phosphoric acids.
- As designers and users who love our natural playing field, we care about the durability of our products, which is why all our tents are designed to be repairable. You will find the spare parts (tent pole repairs, etc.) on the shelves or at the workshop of your local Decathlon store, on the website or at the following address: http://spi-atelier.decathlon.fr/atelier/produit/1621090 In case of a problem, get your tent examined in your local Decathlon store.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions