These warm boots are easy to get on thanks to their wide opening and rip-tab adjustments. They feel more protective thanks to the enhanced support.
Limit temperature rating = -10°C
Breathable, waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry.
Rubber outsole with 4 mm lugs for good grip on snow.
Easy entry due to the wide opening and rip-tab adjustments.
- HIGH SOCK
- COLD WEATHER
- RAINY WEATHER
- AVERAGE SNOW
- Based on the field and lab tests carried out to measure the perception of cold with a panel of users, we gauge the thermal insulation of our boots when stationary (static) and when moving (dynamic). It is now possible to give an accurate measurement of the temperature at which the boots will protect you. The comfort temperature ratings are indicated for the boots. We take into account the differences in the perception of cold between men and women.
- These boots, which have been tested in the laboratory, provide the best possible waterproofing. The boots are initially immersed in water with pressurised air inside to check for bubbles on the surface of the boot. Then they are placed on a mechanical arm to simulate a walking motion while half immersed in water. We then check if the inside of the boot remains perfectly dry. These laboratory tests are supplemented with wear and ageing tests conducted in the field.
- During the waterproofing tests, we test 3 levels of waterproofing, with 2000 flexes (approx. equivalent to a 4 km walk), 4000 flexes (approx. equivalent to an 8 km walk) and 8000 flexes (approx. equivalent to a 16 km walk).
- This boot model was tested with up to 4000 flexes which is equivalent to an 8 km walk.
- This boot has been tested in the field by hikers accompanied by the product manager under similar climatic conditions to those experienced in use. In particular, we analyse the technical elements of the boot to validate the product in accordance with its specifications and the feedback you send us.
- Our engineers conduct laboratory tests to fully guarantee your satisfaction in use. Among other things, we validate the following elements: strength of eyelets and straps, strength of glued assemblies, toxicology, UV resistance, abrasion resistance of the sole and upper components and accelerated ageing.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review