Easy assembly / dismantling
Free standing structure. Simple to pitch with poles.
Room 120 X 200 cm. (2 60cm sleeping space) Max useful height: 105 cm.
Size of the bag: 57x12x11 cm / 7.5 L. Weight: 2.2 kg.
Flysheet and ventilation at the back. Not equipped with the Fresh technology.
Wind resistant 40 km/h (Force 5): certified in wind tunnel with turntable.
Test under a shower of 200 mm of water/hour/sqm (tropical rain) and field tests.
- 2 PERSON
- 1 room
- Assembly with poles
- MILD WEATHER
- HEAVY RAIN
- LIGHT WIND
- Classic dome structure: poles fit on the room, then attach the flysheet over it.,. Reverse the process to unpitch.
- We recommend you use the tent with the self-inflating or trekking mattress measuring 60 cm maximum. We do not recommend the use of inflating mattresses over 6 cm height in this tent due the reduction in living space and resistance to condensation.
- 1 upper back ventilation, space between the flysheet and the ground all around the tent: to enable air to circulate between the room and the flysheet, to renew the air and limit the natural phenomena of condensation.
- All Quechua tents are validated in a laboratory (whole tent under 200 L/sqm/h for 4 hours), as well as in the field. (2000mm PU-coated polyester fly sheet, 120g/sqm polyethylene groundsheet, all seams sealed using thermobonded tape). A breathable polyester bedroom under the fly sheet means you aren't in contact with the condensation that forms naturally on the inside of the fly sheet.
- We test all out tents in a wind tunnel on a turntable to expose each side to the wind. A properly pitched tent with all guy ropes fitted around the tent must remain habitable in wind speeds up to 40 km/h near the ground (Force 5).
- The product's environmental impact is calculated over its entire life cycle using different indicators. An overall rating from A to E is provided to help you easily identify the more eco-friendly products by comparing products of the same type (T-shirts, trousers and backpacks, etc.) Decathlon is committed to displaying the environmental information of its products. For more info: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/
- As designers and users who love our playing field, we care about the durability of our products, that is why all our tents are designed to be repairable. The spare parts and pole repairs are available from your Decathlon workshop or on our website, at the following address: http://spi-atelier.decathlon.fr/atelier/produit/1747952 If you have a problem, have your tent looked at in your nearest Decathlon shop.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review