GYMNASTICS / PILATES
- 1 TO 6 YEARS
- Observations of the behaviour of children aged 10 months to 4 years participating in baby gym classes with and without shoes showed that wearing Domyos Babylight shoes helped with the development of their motor skills compared to being barefoot. These included better traction and support for improved balance and coordination as well as better foot protection.
- Regularly doing physical activity from as young an age as possible is good for a child's physical and mental development. It helps establish a good lifestyle habit which will reduce the risk of health problems later on in life. Furthermore, doing a group physical activity with others encourages social integration and contributes to a child's personal development.
- What are the physical benefits? - Encourages development of basic physical abilities (psychomotor development) - Encourages growth - Fights obesity What are the mental benefits? - Helps build self-confidence - Facilitates integration into social groups - Helps the child blossom as an individual
- These Domyos baby shoes are meant to be worn indoors. Slip them on without socks to give your little one's feet maximum contact with the floor. The nerves on the bottom of their feet will "feel" the floor and help them find their balance.
- Walking barefoot is best for babies so they can learn to feel and recognise tactile sensations. Nerves on the bottom of the feet help them determine where to place their body weight for good balance. Domyos' wide and flexible baby shoes give little feet a chance to freely grow and get stronger while protecting them from cold and dangerous surfaces. All our baby shoes are specifically designed for babies' feet.
- Do you know what baby gym is? This fun gymnastic sport is available to children aged 10 months to 6 years and is done on specially designed equipment. Baby gym helps children develop their motor skills through a range of exercises and actions. It primes them for other sports.
- Baby gym encourages psychomotor development in young children, in particular motor skills, coordination and balance. Balancing on gym equipment, jumping, rolling and climbing are all activities that will help your child become more self-sufficient and build their self-confidence.
- To have the most fun possible, children need to be at ease in their clothing, able to take off a layer if necessary and not have to constantly be pulling up their pants every five minutes! Opt for a soft outfit suited to the season or the indoor location: T-shirt and shorts or bottoms in soft knit fabric, and a jacket or tracksuit for warming up. To keep them from slipping, they'll also need a pair of Domyos shoes!
- You've surely noticed that children grow at an impressive speed! And their feet grow just as fast. Wearing shoes that fit perfectly is extremely important: shoes that don't quite fit, even if only by a few millimetres, can impede their movements or injure their ankles and toes. Shoes that are too big can alter their stride and cause blisters. Children aged 1 to 2 years generally grow out of their shoes every 3 to 4 months. Be sure to check their shoe size on a regular basis.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions