A tarp can be used for many different purposes such as creating or enlarging the living area of a tent. Tarp Fresh allows you to reduce the heat from full exposure to the sun and protects against UV.
Easy assembly / dismantling
Simple pitching with poles and guy ropes to draw the structure tight.
Creates up to 9 sqm of protected surface, depending on how it is set.
Size of the bag 39x11cm. Weight 2.6 kg or 1 kg without the poles.
The fabric filters UV with a UPF of 50+.
Exclusive Fresh fabric reduces the warmth felt when exposed to the sun.
Protects from the wind, sun and rain (PU coated canvas, waterproofed seams).
- 4 PERSON
- ALL LEVELS
- WARM WEATHER
- ALL WEATHER
- LIGHT RAIN
- LIGHT WIND
- Many possibilities to protect yourself depending on needs: wide umbrella shape, wide parasol shape, tent shape, screen shape, shelter shape... The 2 poles that come with this tarp enable you to create all shapes You can make these shapes with hiking poles, for example.
- Exclusive and patented flysheet: clearly reduces the heat experienced in a tent in direct sunlight, thanks to the reflective and low emissive properties.
- The Ti0² coated fabric has a UPF of 50 +. Please note: Large amounts of UV rays can enter through the sides. Protect your skin with the sun cream.
- Waterproof polyurethane coated polyester canvas - Waterproofed central seam with thermobonded strip.
- The poles are in 16 mm galvanised steel. 5mm galvanised steel pegs for good twisting resistance.
- As designers and users who love our playing field, we care about the durability of our products, that is why all our tents are designed to be repairable. The spare parts and pole repairs are available from your Decathlon workshop or on our website, at the following address: http://spi-atelier.decathlon.fr/atelier/produit/1749971 If you have a problem, have your tent looked at in your nearest Decathlon shop.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review