Foam strap. Chest strap. Load adjuster straps. Hand rest. Adjustable back
10-year warranty. Very robust thanks to its reinforced fabrics and seams.
Pockets: 3 ext., 1 int., 1 belt. Pole holder. Bottom access and compartments.
volume 50 litres Weight 1.7 kg Dimensions: H 62 x W 32 x D 24
TREKKING SEVERAL DAYS
- 50 L
- 1.7 kg
- MEDIUM DURATION
- Put your bedding at the bottom. Put heavier gear (tent, stove, food) closest to your back. Pack your clothes around these items. The groundsheet can be placed under the flap; the tent goes under the backpack if it doesn't fit inside. Keep your waterproof jacket and fleece to hand. In the pockets, distribute the smaller items that you use during the day (sun cream, map, sunglasses, etc.). If carrying a hydration pack (water bladder), this should be placed in its special pocket along the back.
- Place the adjustment system at the height you think is correct, then adjust the backpack (see. "How to adjust your backpack"). With the belt on the pelvis, put the straps around the front part of your shoulders and the load adjuster straps (sometimes also height-adjustable) at an angle of around 45° (they should never be horizontal or vertical). If during fitting, the back seems too short or too long, readjust it and try again, until it feels absolutely right.
- First, loosen all the straps (shoulder straps, belt, load adjuster straps). Put the backpack on. For backpacks with a capacity of 50 L or more, place the hip belt correctly (it should sit over the pelvis) and tighten it. For smaller backpacks, position the belt around your waist. Tighten the shoulder straps. Finally, adjust the load adjusters to suit you.
- Decathlon has decided to inform you of the environmental impact of its hiking backpacks over their entire lifespan. This work follows an experiment that began in July 2011 with the French Ministry of Ecology. The scores, which range from A to E, are awarded based on a comparison between Quechua backpacks only. Details on this project and the calculation methods used are available at http://www.oxylane.com/20/demarche-environnementale
- The volume of each backpack is measured using a standardised method: we fill the main compartment as well as each pocket with little balls. We then empty the balls into a graduated container to get the equivalent volume in litres. The measurement is accurate to within a few percentage points. The net weight is that of our reference sample. There may be slight variations.
- The warranty covers any defects/faults with the backpack, except those caused by normal wear and tear and improper use. This special 10-year warranty is only valid with the product and sales receipt. If the product is under warranty, it will be repaired or exchanged for free. This commercial warranty does not affect any statutory rights that are applicable in the country of purchase.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review