Forclaz Easyfit 70 Litre Men Mountain Trekking Backpack - Green
A carrying system close to the back, for hiking over several days with medium-weight loads. The EasyFit system lets you adjust the bag while wearing it so it fits just right.
Automatic back adjustment. Carry system for men. Rain cover
pockets: 3 out, 1 int, 1 waist. Pole/ice axe loops. Bottom access, compartments
volume 72 l weight 1.85 kg dimensions of backpack when filled: H73 x W28 x D3
back ventilation with the open-cell foam on the BACK, providing thermal comfort
TREKKING SEVERAL DAYS
- 70 L
- 1,8 kg
- Easy Fit
- Put your bedding at the bottom. Put heavier gear (tent, stove, food) closest to your back. Pack your clothes around these items. The groundsheet can be placed under the flap; the tent goes under the backpack if it doesn't fit inside. Keep your waterproof jacket and fleece to hand. In the pockets, distribute the smaller items that you use during the day (sun cream, map, sunglasses, etc.). If carrying a hydration pack (water bladder), this should be placed in its special pocket along the back.
- This patented system lets you adjust your bag directly on your back, with just a single movement, so that it fits your body shape: for maximum comfort.
- FIRST, LOOSEN all the straps (shoulder straps, belt, load adjuster straps). PUT THE BACKPACK ON. PLACE THE BELT ON THE HIPS (it should cover your pelvic bones) and TIGHTEN IT. Then PULL THE EasyFit TOGGLES; the strap block will go round your shoulders. Finally, ADJUST THE LOAD ADJUSTER STRAPS to suit.
- The volume of each backpack is measured using a standardised method: we fill the main compartment as well as each pocket with little balls. We then empty the balls into a graduated container to measure the equivalent volume in litres within a few percentage points. The empty weight is that of our reference sample. There may be slight variations.
- The warranty covers any defects/faults with the backpack, except those caused by normal wear and tear and improper use. This special 10-year warranty is only valid on production of the product itself and the sales receipt. If the product is under warranty, it will be repaired or exchanged for free. This commercial guarantee does not affect any statutory guarantees that are applicable in the country of purchase.
- The product's environmental impact is calculated over its entire life cycle using various indicators. An overall rating from A to E is provided to help you easily identify the more eco-friendly products by comparing products of the same type (T-shirts, trousers and backpacks, etc.). Decathlon is committed to displaying the environmental information of its products. For further information: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
You might also like