The most waterproof rain cape in the range. Breathable and well-ventilated, it is intended for the most demanding long short hikers. The brand new Top-of-the-range Quechua Rain Cape.
TREKKING SEVERAL DAYS
- Covering area suitable for hikers 167 to 176 cm tall size S/M 177 to 190 cm tall size L/XL ... and carrying a 0 to 75 litre backpack.
- Height and depth adjustable with elastic drawcords and lock cords. Shaped visor for maximum face protection.
- 1 large pocket under rip-tabbed flap at the back which converts into storage cover for the cape + 2 under flap openings enabling easy access to jacket or trouser pockets.
- With rip-tabs.
- Large full length front zip over the entire garment: it is put on like a jacket.
- Retro-reflective stripe on the back for greater visibility in the event of night walking on roadsides.
- 2-way main zip: allows you to open the zip from the bottom for broader range of movement and to make it easier to get around obstacles or up steps.
- Built into the product. Zip fastening. The mesh surface prevents the fabric from being ruined if the garment is folded up while still wet. Dimensions: L25 x H23 x D5 cm.
- Rain-Cut Pant overtrousers or waterproof leggings for complete protection for the lower legs and provide comprehensive and highly effective protection from the most violent storms. Care products: spray or liquid water repellent treatment in the washing machine. To regenerate the water resistance of the fabric, and optimize the performance of your garment throughout its lifespan.
- The resistance of the fabric is measured to a water pressure expressed in mm of water column (test based on the ISO 811 standard). The higher the water pressure withstood, the more waterproof the fabric is. A component with a 2000 mm waterproof resists pressure from 2000 mm of water (which corresponds approximately to a 2-hour downpour).
- Technologies: this garment has been subjected to a shower test using 100 litres of water/sqm/hour for 3 hours. This test reproduces the conditions of a violent storm in the mountains.
- To find out whether a fabric is breathable, we test its evaporative resistance or RET (based on the ISO 11092 standard). The lower the fabric's resistance, the more water vapour generated by physical activity evaporates, and the higher the fabric's breathability is.For example: RET < 9 = extremely breathable fabric / 9
- In addition to breathable fabrics, Quechua develops technical solutions (zips, ventilation, mesh, etc.) to improve the overall ventilation of its trekking jackets, overtrousers and rain capes (Forclaz, Bionassay and Helium lines). These ventilation systems allow to both regulate the temperature inside of the garment and help wick away perspiration generated by the body during exercise.
- The water resistance of a fabric is its ability to let water slide on its surface without absorbing it. This prevents the fabric from swelling, and keeps it lightweight, breathable and warm. The water resistance is obtained by a treatment applied to the outside of the fabric. This treatment needs to be repeated throughout the product's lifespan (we recommend every 3 washes). All Quechua waterproof ponchos and capes have received a water repellent treatment.
- The environmental impacts of the product are calculated throughout its lifecycle and with different indicators. An ABCDE note is performed to help you easily identify the products with the best environmental performance by comparing the products of the same type between them (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks...). Decathlon is a voluntary player of this approach of environmental labelling. For more info: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions