TREKKING SEVERAL DAYS
- Coverage designed to fit hiker of height 126 to 156 cm, carrying a 0-15L backpack (Junior model) and 156 to 171 cm, carrying a 0-25L backpack (Adult model)
- Adjustable with elastic drawcords and toggles.
- 1/2 zip collar opening making it easy to get over the head.
- Separate. Closes using drawcord and toggle system. The mesh surface prevents the fabric from being ruined if the garment is folded up while still wet. Dimensions: L18 x H20 x D3 cm.
- "Rain-Cut Pant" overtrousers or waterproof leggings offer complete protection for the lower legs and provide comprehensive and highly effective protection against rain showers. Care products: spray or liquid water-repellent treatment for the washing machine. To restore the fabric's water-repellent properties and optimise performance throughout your garment's lifespan.
- We measure a fabric's resistance to water pressure, expressed in terms of the height of a water column in mm (based on the ISO 811 standard). The higher the pressure, the more waterproof the fabric. A waterproof rating of 2,000 mm means the fabric can withstand the pressure exerted by a 2,000 mm column of water (the equivalent of a rain shower lasting for two hours).
- Technologies: this garment has been shower-tested using 60 litres of water/sqm/hour for 2 hours. This test reproduces the average conditions of a rain shower in the mountains.
- To find out if a fabric is breathable, we measure its evaporative resistance RET (test based on ISO 11092). The lower the fabric's resistance, the more water vapour, generated by physical activity, is able to evaporate and the higher the fabric's breathability. For example: RET < 9 = extremely breathable fabric / 9
- A fabric is water repellent when it allows water to slide over its surface without seeping in. This prevents the fabric from becoming waterlogged, and keeps it lightweight, breathable and warm. A fabric is made water repellent by applying a treatment to its outer surface. This treatment must be renewed throughout the garment's lifetime (recommended after every 3 washes). All Quechua ponchos and capes have received a water repellent treatment.
- The product's environmental impact is calculated over its entire life cycle using various indicators. An overall rating from A to E is provided to help you easily identify the most eco-friendly products by comparing products of the same type (T-shirts, trousers and backpacks, etc.). Decathlon is committed to displaying environmental information about its products. For further information: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from ourt
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions