Extra stretch for freer movement. A waterproof, breathable, ventilated and stretch jacket at a competitive price. Sturdy and reassuring with its 3-layer component - it will accompany you everywhere.
- SHORT DURATION
- MEDIUM DURATION
- DRY WEATHER
- RAINY WEATHER
- COOL WEATHER
- MODERATE RAIN
- HEAVY RAIN
- LIGHT WIND
- MODERATE WIND
- STRONG WIND
- Fitted cut to fully benefit from the stretch component. The jacket is loose enough to wear it over a fine lightweight second layer such as a pullover or light down jacket.
- Attached hood with two-way (height and depth) adjustment using elastic drawcords and toggles. Stiff visor for maximum face protection.
- 2 hand pockets with waterproof zips + 1 outer breast pocket with a waterproof zip + 1 easy-access inner mesh pocket.
- Elastic drawcords and toggles.
- Velcro tab fasteners.
- Triple-coated stretch fabric.
- Forclaz Rain overtrousers for protecting the lower body to complete an effective rain protection outfit designed for mountain walks. Care products: waterproof spray or liquid in the machine, to renew the fabric's water repellent properties and optimise performance throughout the lifetime of your garment.
- The resistance of a fabric is measured using water pressure expressed in mm of water column (test based on ISO 811). The higher the water pressure, the more waterproof the fabric. Components with a 2000 mm rating can withstand the pressure of a 2000 mm column of water (which is equivalent to a rain shower lasting two hour).
- This garment was passed following a 3-hour shower test under 100 L of water/sqm/hr. This test reproduces the conditions of a violent storm in the mountains.
- In addition to breathability of the fabrics used, Quechua develops technical solutions (zips, ventilation, mesh, etc.) to improve the overall ventilation of its trekking jackets and overtrousers designed for great hiking use (Forclaz, Bionnassay and Helium lines). These ventilation systems can be used to regulate the temperature inside the garment as well as eliminate the perspiration generated by the body during physical activity.
- The coating is like a layer of "paint" applied on the underside of the fabric to make it waterproof while remaining breathable. It is often less costly than a membrane, and requires a lining for protection. The membrane is a kind of very fine plastic film (polyurethane) that makes the component waterproof and maintains its breathability. It has the advantage of being more flexible, lightweight, durable and often more breathable than the coating.
- 3 layers: the membrane is bonded between the outer and inner layer of the component. This construction helps the membrane last longer and enhances the component's performance. 2 layers: the membrane is only bonded to the outer fabric, while the inner protective lining is loose. This construction costs less but is generally more cumbersome. 2.5 layers: the membrane is protected on the inside by a kind of varnish coating rather than an actual layer to make it as lightweight as possible
- A fabric is water repellent when it allows water to slide over its surface without seeping in. This prevents the fabric from swelling, and keeps it lightweight, breathable and warm. The water repellent feature is obtained by a treatment applied on the outer surface of the fabric. This treatment must be renewed throughout the garment's lifetime (recommended after every three washes). All the Quechua waterproof jackets have received a water-repellent treatment.
- The product's environmental impact is calculated over its entire life cycle using different indicators. A score ranging from A to E is provided so that you can easily identify the more eco-friendly products by comparing products of the same type (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks, etc.) Decathlon is committed to displaying the environmental information of its products. For more info: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from ourt
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions