Foam strap. Chest strap. Load adjuster straps. Hand rest. Adjustable back
- 5 pockets - 3 nets poches - 1 water bladder compartment
Bag guaranteed 10 yrs.Very hardwearing thanks to the fabric and reinforced seam.
Volume 90 litres / Weight 2kg / Use Dimensions: H 80x W 35x D 33.
TREKKING SEVERAL DAYS
- 90 L
- <2 kg
- MEDIUM DURATION
- Put your bedding at the bottom. Put heavy gear (tent, camp stove, food) near the back. Pack your clothes around these items. The ground sheet can be placed under the flap; and the tent beneath the pack if there is no space inside. Keep a rainproof jacket and fleece close at hand. Place small items for daily use (sun cream, map, glasses etc.) in the pockets. If carrying a hydration pack (water bladder), this should be placed in its special pocket along the back.
- Set the bag for the height you think will be correct and then adjust it (see. "Adjusting your backpack"). With the belt on your pelvis, put the straps around the front part of your shoulders and the load adjuster straps (which are sometimes also height-adjustable) at an angle of around 45° (they should never be horizontal or vertical). When trying it on, if the back seems too short or too long, readjust and try again until you are satisfied.
- First, loosen all the straps (shoulder straps, belt straps, load adjuster straps). Put the backpack on. For bags with a capacity of over 50L, place the belt on the hips (the belt must wrap around the iliac bones of the pelvis) and tighten it. For smaller backpacks, the hip belt should be placed around the waist. Tighten the shoulder straps. Finally, adjust the load adjuster straps as needed.
- Decathlon has chosen to inform you about the environmental impact of trekking backpack products for the duration of their life cycle. This work follows an experiment that began in July 2011 with the French Ministry of Ecology. Scores ranging from A to E were awarded based on comparisons between Quechua's backpacks only. Details on this project and the calculation methods used are available at http://www.oxylane.com/20/demarche-environnementale
- The volume of each backpack is measured using a standardised method: we fill the main compartment as well as each pocket with little balls. Then we empty these balls into a graduated container, which gives the equivalent volume in litres, with a margin of a few %. The weight indicated is that of our benchmark sample. There may be slight variations.
- The guarantee covers any backpack faults, except those caused by normal wear and tear and improper use. This special 10-year guarantee will only be granted upon presentation of the product and sales receipt. If the product is under guarantee, it will be repaired or exchanged for free. This commercial guarantee does not affect any statutory guarantees that are applicable in the country of purchase.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review