Handle with 4-function counter: calories, minutes, number of turns, alarm. The perfect skipping rope for letting off steam by working on your cardio, burning calories, and improving your performance.
FITNESS / CARDIO TRAINING
- To determine the right length for your skipping rope, place your foot in the middle of the rope and lift the handles up either side of your body. For beginners, or to be more comfortable, the handles should come up to your shoulders. For advanced skippers, the rope can be shorter, coming up to your lower ribs or navel. Remove the rope (top of the handle) and cut off the extra rope. Reinsert the rope into the top of the handle: your rope is ready!
- Skipping is an effective way of burning calories, losing weight, slimming your figure and even having a flat tummy. It is a simple, all-round exercise that improves balance and encourages good posture. Skipping works the lower-body muscles while toning your arms, shoulders, back and abs. With the right technique, this sport can boost your endurance. Use the counter to push yourself further!
- Correct technique involves jumping with your stomach tight, contracting the abdominal muscles; your pelvis should be well tucked in to avoid arching your back (which can cause back pain and injury). For beginners, to improve jumping and balance, we recommend doing 2 jumps for each rotation of the skipping rope: alternate twice on the right foot, then twice on the left foot. We strongly recommend wearing trainers to cushion impacts
- 15 minutes of skipping is the equivalent of 30 minutes of jogging. 1 hour of skipping burns up to 725 calories!
- Domyos.com offers workout videos filmed and narrated by coaches from our Domyos Club fitness centres.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from ourt
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions