Pro Boxing Training and Competition Shin and Foot Guard - Black
Ultra shock-absorbent shin + foot guard. The thick, high-density foam ensures optimal shock absorption.
- Shins are the most commonly kicked part of the body. You should wear shin guards to cushion the impact of blows. The thick foam cushions blows for both you and your opponent. Choose your normal size (S to XL), or more precisely, select according to the length of your shin.
- The dual density foam covers the entire shin and foot to provide optimal protection from blows. The synthetic leather coating (polyurethane) provides very good resistance to wear. Two wide velcro straps made from thick synthetic leather guarantee a perfect fit around your shin. A wide elastic band underneath your foot holds things in place while you exercise.
- There are two types of shin guards: - For protecting your shins - For protecting your shins and feet. You should choose your model based on your sport (Savate boxing, Muay Thai, martial arts).
- You should choose your shin guard based on your height. Here is the size chart: - Less than 134 cm: size S - 134 cm - 152 cm: size M - 152 cm - 170 cm: size L - 170 cm - 188 cm: size XL
- For the best protection, tighten your shin guard without compressing your calf.
- Clean with a damp cloth. Dry in a dry, well-ventilated place. Do not dry on a radiator.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from ourt
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions