Thanks to the panoramic field of vision and the possibility of breathing through your nose, it's never been easier to discover the underwater world than with the Easybreath snorkelling mask.
- Fabric strap - Comfort
- The volume of air contained in the Easybreath is much greater than that contained in a traditional mask; from 1 m deep, the pressure of the mask on the face becomes very uncomfortable. When you free dive, you need to equalize the pressure afterwards. However, with the Easybreath this is not possible because you cannot get at your nose.
- Contrary to what some may think, the snorkel of the Easybreath sticks out of the water more than a traditional snorkel. A traditional snorkel seems longer because it starts from the mouth and not the top of the head like the Easybreath. To guarantee respiration that meets current standards, we cannot make the snorkel any longer.
- The Easybreath is available in 2 sizes which cover 90% of faces. Children aged over 10, teenagers and women should opt for the S/M size, and men for the M/L size. To choose the right size when in the store, tighten the mask so that it fits against your face: There should be no gap between your chin and the bottom of the mask. More details: https://www.subea.fr/conseils/comment-choisir-la-taille-de-son-masque-easybreath-tp_1331
- Sizes S/M and M/L cover 90% of face sizes of people aged over 10. Therefore, sizes XS and L/XL have been discontinued. This optimisation will enable us to reduce the price of the Easybreath.
- Beards can be responsible for letting in significant amounts of water. We recommend that men shave their beards before using the Easybreath because the hairs can break the seal between the silicone skirt of the mask and your skin.
- It works best in waters over 18 °C and is based on the fact that the fresh air breathed in is projected onto the front window before reaching the nose or mouth. Moisture-laden air you exhale is evacuated through the silicone and plastic side connections that send the air out through the snorkel. In this way, the air constantly renewed. This is the same principle as the ventilation of your car windscreen.
- It was developed to stop water from getting into the snorkel when there is choppy water, small waves on the surface or when the user leans their head too far forward to observe the seabed. There is a float in the snorkel that rises when you dive and blocks the tube. After diving, remember to blow out when returning to the surface to make sure that the float descends.
- Pay attention to sand! Avoid letting your Easybreath mask come into contact with sand as this can scratch the window of the mask. If sand is present, do not use force to clip the snorkel into place. Rinse the snorkel and mask before connecting them. Sand can also clog the float valve inside the snorkel. Rinse the snorkel vigorously or use a key that you can fit through the rear vents of the snorkel to unblock the float valve, then rinse the snorkel.
- YES, extend the lifespan of your Easybreath mask! After-sales service is available from the Workshop in your Decathlon store. Spare parts can also be purchased online: Part codes: strap - 8316952, valve - 8363399, snorkel - 8342901, white cover - 8363395.
- Find all the FAQs about the Easybreath® snorkelling mask at: https://www.subea.fr/conseils/faq-masque-snorkeling-easybreath-tp_1266
- Height: 28 cm. Width: 18 cm. Thickness: 12 cm.
- At Subea, the Decathlon diving brand, we decided on a simple way to define the difference between our freediving and snorkelling products: From the moment you hold your breath and swim under the surface of the water even a few meters, it is freediving. Conversely, if one stays on the surface, this is snorkelling.
- Tribord Diving is now called SUBEA, the Decathlon brand dedicated to underwater sports (snorkelling, SCUBA diving, spearfishing and free-diving). The markings on all our diving products will gradually be replaced. Why SUBEA? Because: "SUBaquatic Experiences are Amazing"! For more information: www.subea.com
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from ourt
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions