TREKKING SEVERAL DAYS
- HIGH SOCK
- High-rise shoe
- Several Days
- DRY WEATHER
- RAINY WEATHER
- ALL WEATHER
- DRIVABLE PATHS
- Footwear waterproofing test: tested in the lab and in use, these boots, equipped with a waterproof and breathable membrane, ensure optimal protection against the rain. First, the boot is immersed in water while the air pressure inside is increased to check that no bubbles form on the surface. Next, they are fitted to a mechanical arm that simulates walking and half-immersed in water to test that the inside remains perfectly dry.
- In the impermeability test, we test 3 levels of waterproofing: 2000 flexes (approx. 4 km walk), 4000 flexes (approx. 8 km walk), 8000 flexes (approx. 16 km walk). Of course, after this test, and during use, the boot regains its original water resistance once dry.
- The TREK 100 boot has been tested and validated for 8000 flexes, equivalent to a 16 km walk, in water reaching the middle of the upper.
- Laboratory tests were conducted to test the following elements: - secure attachment of eyelets and hooks - sole assembly - toxicology - UV resistance - abrasion of the sole and upper components - accelerated ageing.
- Try on both boots, standing up, wearing hiking socks. Try several models, several sizes if necessary. Check two comfort points: the heel seating and the front of the foot on a downward slope. Avoid any pressure points when fitting. Don't hesitate to walk around the store. Gradually wear in your boots during your first few hikes so that they conform to your feet.
- TREK 100 boots are made in the European Union, in Romania. Most materials are of European origin.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions