Easy assembly / dismantling
Free-standing structure. Simple installation with poles.
Sleeping area 190 X 200 cm. Max useful height: 121 cm.
57x16x16 cm / 14.6 l
Flysheet and ventilation at the rear of the tent.
Withstands winds of 40 km/h (Force 5): validated in wind tunnel on a turntable.
Tested under a shower at 200 mm water/hour/m² (tropical rain) and field tests.
- 3 PERSON
- 1 room
- Assembly with poles
- MILD WEATHER
- HEAVY RAIN
- LIGHT WIND
- Standard dome assembly: install the poles in the sleeping area, then fix the flysheet to the whole thing. Reverse procedure when dismantling.
- 1 high rear ventilation point, space between the flysheet and the ground all around the tent: to allow the air to circulate between the sleeping area and the flysheet, to refresh the air and limit as much as possible the natural phenomenon of condensation.
- The flysheet fabric filters the UV with a UPF of 30. Warning: a large amount of UV can pass through a simple open door: protect your skin.
- All Quechua tents are laboratory tested (whole tent under 200 L/m²/h for 4 hours), as well as in the field. (Polyester 2000mm PU-coated flysheet, polyethylene groundsheet 120 g/m², all seams sealed with heat-bonded strips). The presence of a breathable polyester sleeping area under the flysheet prevents contact with the condensation water droplets that can settle on the inside of the flysheet.
- We test all our tents in a wind tunnel on a turntable to expose each side of the tent to the wind. A well-assembled tent with all the guy ropes properly deployed around the tent should remain habitable with a wind speed measured at 40 km/h near the ground (Force 5).
- The product's environmental impacts are calculated over its entire lifecycle using various indicators. An overall ABCDE rating is provided to help you easily identify products with the best environmental performance by comparing products of the same type (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks...). Decathlon is a voluntary player in this environmental information approach. For more info: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/
- All tents sold by Decathlon are guaranteed for 2 years in normal use (your loyalty card or receipt act as proof of purchase). If you have a problem, have your tent checked in the nearest Decathlon store. Spare parts and pole repairs in the workshop of your nearest Decathlon store.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review