Our motivation? To offer you a pole-supported tent that is easy to pitch with a living area you can sit in. Our best price for your camping adventures as a couple, family or with friends!
Bedroom: 240 x 210 cm | Sitting living area: 3.9 sqm
Easy assembly / dismantling
Simple pitching thanks to the coloured markers on the poles.
Flysheet above the living area to limit condensation.
UPF 30 fabric: lets in sunlight and filters out some of the UV rays.
Tropical rain laboratory test | Under shower: 200 mm of water per hour per sqm
Withstands force 6 winds - around 50 km/h | Wind tunnel test
Cylindrical cover | 57 x 13 cm | 30 litres | 6.7 kg
- 4 PERSON
- 1 room
- Seating living room
- Assembly with poles
- ALL WEATHER
- 3.9sqm living area and a maximum inner tent height of 1.40 m.
- You have three poles to insert into their respective sleeves. You will find colour codes which will help you.
- The flysheet fabric has UPF 30 sun protection. Please note: be careful, a significant amount of UV can get in through a simple open door.
- The ventilated flysheet on the living room lets you ventilate and limit condensation inside your tent. High ventilation hatches are also provided at the front and back of the tent, along with high mosquito protection on the door and at the back of the bedroom.
- We test all our tents in a wind tunnel on a turntable. The goal is to expose each side of our tent to the same wind intensity. Well pitched with the guy ropes properly deployed, this tent remains habitable with a wind of force 6, measured at 50 km/h.
- We test our tents to validate their waterproofing. The first test is done in the laboratory, 4 hours under 200 litres of water per hour per sqm, the equivalent of tropical rain of 200 mm per hour. The second test is done in the field under real conditions by our teams. This tent is equipped with a polyurethane-coated polyester flysheet of 2000mm water resistance. It also has seams taped using heat-sealed strips and a 140 g/sqm polyethylene groundsheet.
- Cylindrical cover | 57 x 13 cm | 30 litres | 6.7 kg
- As designers and practitioners who love our playground, we care about the durability of our products. That's why all our tents are designed to be repairable. Spare parts and pole repairs are available in the workshop of your Decathlon store or on our website at the following address: http://bit.ly/sav-tentes. Should you have any issues with this tent, consult its PSS sheet: http://bit.ly/tente-arceaux-4p
- Poles - All of our poles are made from fibreglass and undergo double quality controls. This guarantees some of the best resistance against breakage. Pegs - All of our pegs are made from steel and have a diameter of 6 mm.
- The bedroom of this tent is designed to accommodate a maximum of four mattresses 60 cm wide. It can also accommodate a couple looking for a very large bedroom.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review