Try these hiking boots designed for hiking in the countryside. They are comfortable, lightweight and offer a wide range of tightening options thanks to the lacing that goes down the front of the foot.
Integrated cushioning for the full length of the foot for maximum comfort.
CrossContact sole with 4 mm cleats, made for off-road trails.
Various eco-design factors limiting the CO2 impact (more info on the website).
Lacing system with 7 eyelets for more ample adjustment.
356 g per shoe for size 43
Seamless toe cap at the front of the foot for extra protection from rocks.
Split leather upper.
- Low-rise shoe
- No Waterproof
- 1 Day
- DRY WEATHER
- The sole design is the product of a lengthy research process conducted in our laboratories, which has been combined with a special rubber formulation to optimise grip and traction. Given the variety of different needs, we always seek the best compromise between muddy off-road trails (like a forest path) and mineral trails (like a coastal path).
- For these NH500 2018 shoes, we have selected more environmentally friendly elements: - inner upper made from 100% recycled polyester - external sole made from 30% recycled rubber
- Our walking shoes are designed for use on off-road trails. Indeed, we choose the components of the sole and upper of our boots and test them to ensure that they are ideally suited to walking on loose trails (e.g. unpaved forest paths) or rocky trails (e.g. rocky coastal paths). Road use (tarmac) may lead to premature wear on your boots and cause discomfort. They are not suitable for mountain walking.
- Laboratory tests are conducted to test the following elements: tearing of the eyelets and straps, gluing, toxicology, UV resistance, abrasion of the sole and the components of the upper, accelerated ageing. We use these tests to improve the quality of our products and prevent the premature wear of our hiking boots.
- We use what is called a “suede split leather”. It has a soft and silky touch. The leather used for these boots is of bovine origin. We do not kill any animals to obtain this leather: we only use leather waste from the agrofood industry.
- After your walks, we advise that you: - Leave your boots to dry near a heat source - Brusquely brush, using a hard-bristled brush, the dry leather to remove any mud and dirt - Use a soft-bristled brush or nubuck eraser to remove any stains - If the stains are stubborn, clean them using a brush and a little warm water - Leave to dry - Brush again using a hard-bristled brush - Spray with a waterproofing product: this will make the leather shine and bring out the colours.
- Try on both shoes, standing up, with the socks worn for hiking. Try several models, several sizes if necessary. Check two comfort points: the heel seating and the front of the foot on a downward slope. Avoid any pressure points when fitting. Don't hesitate to walk around the store. Break in your boots gradually during their first hikes to adapt them to your foot.
- There are multiple factors which may cause blisters when you are walking: rubbing, a crease in the sock, moisture, a boot size that is too small or too big, etc. It is therefore important to choose the right size and to have socks made of the right material for your walking boots.
- You need to choose the correct sock size for your feet to avoid any extra folds forming: These folds may form because the sock is too big ad therefore there is too much material around your foot, or because the sock so small and is pulled towards the inside of your foot.
- Moisture must be effectively managed when hiking: We sweat, it’s bound to happen. If your boot is breathable, it will evacuate the humidity caused by your sweat: This means you need to choose a lightweight, breathable sock If your boots are waterproof, to protect you from humidity created by rain, you won’t make the same choice: choose a sock which will absorb your sweat, and direct it as far as possible away from your foot.
- These boots are slightly breathable, but not enough to evacuate all humidity created by your sweat. So, you should opt for the NH500 low or mid socks: they contain cotton, which absorbs humidity, and they have a loop construction underfoot, which distances the humidity from your foot. They are high enough to protect your ankle from the boot. This is an excellent combination to limit the appearance of blisters.
- Our hiking boots are guaranteed for 2 years. Our commitment? To offer you long-lasting products that you can use on all your country walks. Because the products we like the most are those with a story behind them that is still continuing!
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions