For 29" inner tubes and wheels.
Excellent grip on all types of terrain with the aggressive V-shaped lugs.
Light skinwall sidewalls, flex bead and 60 TPI for a more comfortable ride.
The width (2.10) and the low-profile lugs offer excellent performance.
865 g. Flex bead.
Mounting the tyre without an inner tube requires use of a liquid sealant.
SPORT TRAIL MTB
CROSS COUNTRY MTB
- Tubeless ready
- HYBRID SURFACE
- To measure the wear on your tyres and to know when they need replacing, you need to inspect the tread. The tread comes into direct contact with the terrain you are cycling on and therefore determines your tyre's performance. A tyre needs to be changed when the centre knobs are worn down to the same height as the side knobs.
- To remove your tyre, first deflate the inner tube until no more air comes out. Once deflated, use a tyre lever to remove the tyre from the rim.
- To put the tyre back on, place one side of the tyre into the bottom of the rim. Next, inflate your inner tube to approximately 30% before putting it into the tyre (inflating it beforehand reduces the risk of pinching the inner tube). Then, place the other side of the tyre into the rim, starting on the side opposite the valve. Before inflating the inner tube all the way, check to make sure it isn't pinched between the tyre and the rim.
- Inflate your tyre carefully. The recommended pressure is indicated on the side of your tyre as well as on its product sheet (available online). Before each outing, make sure that your tyres are at the correct pressure for your ride.
- When inflating your tyre, be sure to inflate it to the correct pressure for the terrain you will be riding on and especially the weather conditions. When riding in rainy weather, lower the tyre pressure to increase the tyre's traction. On the other hand, when riding in dry weather, you can increase the pressure for better performance.
- This tyre can also be used as a Tubeless tyre (without inner tubes) when fitted to a Tubeless rim. Apply a special Tubeless liquid sealant to reduce the risk of punctures and improve air tightness. Preferably use a compressor or a high-pressure pump to inflate tubeless tyres. Tubeless Ready optimises grip and offers outstanding comfort.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from ourt
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions