High living area 5 sqm with ground sheet. 210 x 210 cm and 140 x 210 cm rooms.
Easy assembly / dismantling
Simple installation: poles with colour coding.
Lined roof above the living area for ventilation. Anti-mosquito front door.
Resists wind up to 50km/h (Force 6):validated in wind tunnels on rotating plate
Transport straps 58 X 30 x 30 cm cover 52 litres Weight: 16 kg
Tested in a shower at 200 mm water / hour / m² (tropical rain) and field tests.
- 5 PERSONS
- 2 rooms
- Stand-up living room
- Assembly with poles
- MILD WEATHER
- HEAVY RAIN
- MODERATE WIND
- 5 sqm living area equipped with a basin-shaped ground sheet that flattens at the large opening. The shelter of the permanent awning allows to open the tent flap even if it rains. 2 large windows with curtains, 1 large mosquito net in the door. Pockets outside the bedrooms.Clothesline above the window.
- 3 poles to be passed through sheaths and tension with the metal pins at the bottom of the flysheet.in the sheathed
- The flysheet fabric filters out UV rays with an SPF of 30. Please note: a large amount of UV can pass through a simple open door.
- Lined living room flysheet to ventilate and limit condensation. Large front opening with mosquito net.
- We test all our tents in a wind tunnel on a turntable to expose each side of the tent to the wind. The well-pitched tent with all the guy ropes rigged around the tent must remain habitable in wind speeds of 50 km/h measured near the ground.
- Like all Quechua tents, special care has been given to the waterproofing, which has been verified in lab tests WHOLE TENT tested under 200 litres of water/hour/sqm (200 mm of rain per hour!) and on field tests. -- Polyurethane-coated polyester flysheet 2000 mm -- Seams sealed using thermobonded tape -140 g/sqm polyethylene groundsheet 5000 mm resistance.
- Poles: All our fibreglass poles undergo a double quality control guaranteeing excellent resistance to breakage. Tent pegs: Excellent twisting resistance (6mm diameter steel).
- 210 x 210 cm and 140 x 210 cm rooms. High living area over 5 sqm + awning. Storage cover: 58 cm / 30 cm / 30 cm. Weight: 16 kg
- All our tents are guaranteed for 2 years in normal use (your loyalty card or receipt is proof of purchase). In case of problems, have your tent examined in your nearest Decathlon store.
- The product's environmental impacts are calculated over its entire lifecycle using various indicators. An overall ABCDE rating is provided to help you easily identify products with the best environmental performance by comparing products of the same type (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks...). Decathlon is a voluntary player in this environmental information approach. For more info: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review