- 30 L
- We carry out laboratory tests to validate all component parts: fabric, buckles, straps, foam and zips. For example, for fabric: resistance to wear, tearing, colour-fastness under UV rays, washing, waterproofing. A final test on the finished product simulates the kind of treatment to which it will be subjected over several years, to assess the strength of the assembly: the backpack is weighted then placed on a dummy which then reproduces the movement of fast walking over thousands of cycles.
- The heavy stitching research and development department, Quechua's partner for researching and testing its components and assemblies, conducted tests simulating backpack ageing. The tests focused on components, seams and the end product. As a result of these tests, Quechua can guarantee all bags tested for a duration of 10 years from the date of purchase indicated on the sales receipt.
- The guarantee covers any backpack faults, except those caused by normal wear and tear and improper use. This special 10-year guarantee will only be granted upon presentation of the product and sales receipt. If the product is covered by the guarantee, it will be repaired or exchanged free of charge. This commercial guarantee does not affect any statutory guarantees that are applicable in the country of purchase.
- The volume of each backpack is measured using a standardised method: we fill the main compartment as well as each pocket with little balls. Then we empty these balls into a graduated container, which gives the equivalent volume in litres.
- 1 - Loosen all the straps (straps, hip belt, load adjuster straps). 2 - Put the backpack on. 3 - For backpacks with a capacity of 50 L or more, place the hip belt correctly (it should sit over the pelvis) and tighten it. For smaller backpacks, the belt should be placed around the waist. 4 -Tighten the shoulder straps. 5 - Adjust the load adjuster straps as needed.
- Put your bedding at the bottom. Place heavy gear (tent, camp stove, food) near your back. Pack your clothes around these items. The groundsheet should be placed under the flap and the tent beneath the pack if there is no space inside. Keep a rainproof jacket and fleece close at hand. Place small items for daily use (sun cream, map, glasses etc.) in the pockets. If carrying a hydration pack (water bladder), this should be placed in its special pocket along the back.
- The environmental impact of the product is calculated over the entire lifecycle of the product using different indicators. An overall rating of ABCDE is provided to help you easily identify products with the best environmental performance by comparing products of the same type with each other (t-shirts, trousers and backpacks). Decathlon is a voluntary actor in this environmental labellling process. For further information: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions