A very soft and hard-wearing direct system hose for buoyancy compensators. This hose can be adapted to all first stages of regulators and to all buoyancy compensators.
- ALL LEVELS
- Length: 76 cm First stage connection: 3/8 UNF male connection. Tighten with a 9/16 inch wrench (between European sizes 13 and 14). Direct System:QD-type female connection (Quick Disconnect). Outer coating: rubber.
- To not overtighten the first stage. Overtightening can damage the first stage, usually made of chrome-plated brass (a soft alloy). The O-ring on the hose is used for watertightening purposes. Use a silicone grease to lubricate the seals and increase their lifespan.
- Repeated pressurisation of the regulator and cracks will made the hose more fragile. This type of wear, usually invisible, affects the performance of your regulator. At the worst, your hose will end up by breaking, usually at the point where it is crimped. Regularly check your hoses and replace them if cracked. Replace your hoses at least every 5 years.
- SUBEA-TRIBORD advises you to service your regulator every two years and to make a visual inspection at least once a year.This two inspections must be made in a SUBEA-TRIBORD certified workshop. A service is also recommended after a particularly intensive season (more than 100 dives), or after a long period of inactivity.
- Never use solvents or hydrocarbon-based products to clean or lubricate the regulator yourself.Never use spray cans, because the gas propellent can attack the plastic.
- SUBEA-TRIBORD products are guaranteed for two years (depending on the specific legal conditions in each country) from the date of sale, and for two years (depending on the specific legal conditions in each country) from the discovery of the fault, for the legal guarantee of hidden faults. Our products are designed for recreational sport, not for professional use.The guarantee does not cover damage caused by shock or due to misuse or abnormal wear.
- Tribord Diving is now called SUBEA, the Decathlon brand dedicated to underwater sports (snorkelling, SCUBA diving, spearfishing and free-diving).The markings on all our diving products will gradually be replaced. Why SUBEA?Because:"SUBaquatic Experiences are Amazing"! For more information:www.subea.com
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions