Practical riding helmet that is easy to put on thanks to the magnetic fasteners. Has a good ventilation system. The removable inner cap, made of breathable fabric, is machine-washable.
- For optimal protection, the helmet should be in close contact with the head without squeezing it. When properly adjusted, the helmet should not slide forward, backward, or from side to side, even when you are in motion while riding.
- For optimal support, the helmet's harness/chinstrap should go under the throat, not over the chin.
- This helmet has been designed to completely or partially absorb impacts to the rider's head in the event of a fall or violent impact. When an impact occurs, the helmet and/or the padding can deform or break to absorb the energy of the impact. DAMAGE MAY NOT BE VISIBLE, BUT ANY HELMET THAT HAS SUFFERED AN IMPACT MUST BE REPLACED.
- 5 vents on the outer shell + inner ventilation channels (4 + 5). 30 ventilation holes, facing forwards in the direction that the air enters and facing backwards in the direction that heat is evacuated. The polystyrene skull cap has ventilation channels that aid air flow.
- Breathable 3D mesh fabric around the ventilation areas, and synthetic suede for greater comfort.
- Harness lined with suede for maximum comfort. Magnetic quick-release prevents any pinching. The back for the harness is elasticated to make it easier to get your hair through.
- The UTAC/CRITT protocol on the basis of 04/2015 expert opinion and in accordance with directive 89/686/EEC The harmonised European standard EN1384: 2012 withdrawn in October 2014. Until a new version is issued, in order for them to be sold in Europe, all helmets produced after 4 November 2014 must undergo testing and be CE marked. This marking must be followed either by Directive 89/686/EEC; either by document VG1 01.040 2014-12; either by standard prEN1384:2016; either by EN1384:2017.
- Wipe with a damp sponge.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions