Do you want to strengthen your upper body? Get yourself some of these dumbbells in the weight that best suits you: 0.5 to 5 kg. The added benefit is the shape, which stops them from rolling.
Vary your exercises to work your back, shoulders, biceps and pecs!
The shape and texture make them easy to grasp and stop them slipping.
Their shape prevents them from rolling on the ground.
GYMNASTICS / PILATES
- ALL LEVELS
- These dumbbells range from 0.5 to 5 kg so that you can select the best weight for your arm strength and how intensely you want to exercise. When you start, choose lighter weights before gradually increasing the weight.
- Our design team and sports coaches have developed a coaching service. There are a dozen free exercise videos available on domyos.com. You may be surprised to learn that some of the exercises also work your abs and thighs!
- Muscle toning or strengthening aims to make muscles firmer by tensing the muscle fibres used to support our skeletons and perform our everyday actions. Strengthen your muscles to prevent injury and promote well-being. By toning your body, you'll quickly see a difference in your figure.
- Although mainly done by women, muscle toning is something that anyone can do, at any age. Resistance training lets you gradually and effectively strengthen your muscles to refine your figure.
- Muscle toning helps to: gently get back into sports, restore the figure and firm up your whole body (tummy, backside, arms and chest). Targeted toning exercises sculpt the body and get you into the habit of moving.