The B1 is FUN & INTUITIVE with its single handlebar system that makes learning easy and aids psychomotor development for children aged 2 and up *Coloured covers are sold seperately*
Helps to develop motor skills
System that aids learning and psychomotor development from age 2 and up
- STANDARD FOLDING
- SUSPENSION : NO
- 3 wheels
- 2 TO 4 YEARS
- Because of its two front wheels and its unique, patented steering system. This combination was designed in conjunction with a physiotherapist and lets the deck tilt to a precise angle that's safe for children (which means they don't lose their balance when pushing forward or turning). The curved handlebar was designed to improve the child's position. The B1 is an intuitive, easy-to-ride scooter that helps children steer, supports their psychomotor development, and helps them learn.
- To develop their psychomotor skills, your child needs to master their balance, hand, foot and eye coordination, and understand how their body is oriented in space. The three-wheeled B1 scooter has been specially designed with the help of a physiotherapist to make it easier for very young children, aged just 2, to get to grips with these skills and learn while having fun!
- With its unique and patented steering system, the B1's deck tilts precisely to provide the ideal balance for your child on each turn. This system prevents the child being thrown off balance when pushing forward or turning. The intuitive design even helps children to develop their basic motor skills.
- We recommend wearing protective equipment when riding a scooter. This is the case for kids of all ages! Remember to get your child a helmet. They may also need knee pads and elbow pads depending on their level.
- The PU rubber wheels and ABEC 1 bearings offer a glide quality that suits the abilities of two- to four-year-olds: good, but limited. The aim is not to frighten the child by building up too much speed.
- 1.5 kg: kids can use it and adults can carry it easily!
- The B1 kids' scooter is easy to assemble thanks to its 5 screws that quickly attach the coloured shell to the frame. This shell (sold separately and essential for using the scooter) can be replaced as often as you like - perfect for giving your scooter a new lease of life!
- The B1 kids' scooter has been designed for kids to feel totally at ease: Deck length: 30 cm Deck width: 10.5 cm Deck height: 5 cm Front wheel diameter: 125 mm Rear wheel diameter: 100 mm Handlebar height (lower position): 45 cm (from the deck) Handlebar height (higher position): 59 cm (from the deck) Total length: 56 cm Wheelbase: 26 cm
- We recommend you check the condition of your scooter before and after each ride. Remember to check for abnormal play, cracks, and sharp edges. The wheels and bearings are wearing parts. Remember to check them and change them if necessary. To repair your scooter and extend its lifespan, visit your local Decathlon workshop, which can order any spare parts you may need.
- The handlebar can be removed in 1 second and fixed underneath the deck with a rubber strap. This makes the B1 less bulky for when you want to transport or store it at home or in the car.
- All of our scooters have been lab tested. These tests check compliance with the European standards for scooters and check wear on the scooter. For example, one of our tests involves a machine folding the scooter 10,000 times to check its folding system. As well as lab tests we do field tests - some measured and others based on the testers' opinions - to really put the product through its paces. The result is a tested, proven product.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions