FORCLAZ 500 FRESH MEN'S HIKING SHOES (BLACK)
These hiking shoes with perforated sole and mesh upper help you keep your feet dry and fresh! The ideal shoe for your mountain hikes in hot weather.
- Low-rise shoe
- No Waterproof
- 1 Day
- WARM WEATHER
- DRY WEATHER
- Rocky ground
- The sole’s design is the result of long-term research carried out in our labs. We have designed a special rubber to optimise your grip and traction. Each trail requires different things from your footwear, so we are always searching for the best solution to cover all terrains, whether you’re treading on natural, loose trails (e.g. forests), or crossing rocky terrains (e.g. coastline).
- Our design for the Fresh shoes combines a very breathable upper, and a sole construction which facilitates the removal of moisture. This concept has been tested in our labs and in the field, by testers and users, guaranteeing that you will keep that dry foot feeling throughout your summer walks.
- Given its very fine and breathable elements, the NH500 tends to size large. Don’t hesitate to get the size below your usual size. Try on both shoes, standing up, wearing walking socks. We advise that you try on several models, in several sizes. To ensure optimal comfort, here are two points to check: the base of the heel and the position forefoot when stepping down. Avoid any pressure points when fitting and don’t hesitate to
- Our walking shoes are designed for use on off-road trails. We choose the elements of the sole and upper of our shoes and test them to ensure that they are ideally suited to walking on loose trails (e.g. unpaved forest paths) or rocky trails (e.g. rocky coastal paths). Road use (tarmac) may lead to premature wear on your shoes and cause discomfort. They are not suitable for mountain walking
- We conduct lab tests to validate the following components: torn eyelets and straps, bonding, toxicology, UV resistance, wearing away of the sole and the all component parts of the upper, accelerated ageing.
- There are multiple factors which may cause blisters when you are walking: rubbing, a crease in the sock, moisture, a boot size that is too small or too big, etc.It is therefore important to choose the right size and to have socks made of the right material for your walking shoes.
- You must choose the right sock size for your foot so that there are no additional creases in the sock. If your sock is to big, there will be too much material around your feet, whereas if your sock is too small, it will get pulled inside the boot.
- Moisture must be effectively managed when hiking: We sweat, it’s bound to happen. If your boot is breathable, it will eliminate the moisture of your perspiration: we therefore recommend choosing a lightweight and breathable pair of socks. If your boots are relatively waterproof, you will not make the same choice to protect you from the moisture of the rain: choose a sock which will absorb your sweat, and direct it as far as possible away from your foot
- We recommend that you choose a pair of socks made of polyamide, without cotton. Polyamide is a fibre that is specially chosen for its capacity to eliminate moisture. So when you sweat, the socks made of polyamide will eliminate any moisture. Then, your boots will take over the task of wicking away the moisture to the outside thanks to the ventilated mesh. We recommend the Newfeel WS 500 FRESH socks.
- Our walking shoes are guaranteed for 2 years. Our commitment? To offer you long-lasting products that you can use on all your nature hikes. Because the products we like the most are those with a story behind them that is still continuing!
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions