GDC 300 Punch Bag Boxing Training Gloves - Black
Training gloves that are easy to put on and take off for training with a punch bag or doing cardio boxing (pull-ups, skipping, punch bag) Breathable fabric for effectively getting rid of perspiration.
- The GDC 300 training gloves are made from high-density foam covered with thick synthetic leather to protect your joints from powerful punches. The velcro holds them in place perfectly. These gloves comply with EC standards.
- You can get several types of training glove. You should choose based on the discipline you do. - Fingerless gloves for doing floor work. They can be worn alone throughout your training session. - Padded, curved gloves designed for punching a bag. - Inner gloves cannot be worn alone. They are used as liners for a pair of boxing gloves.
- Gloves come in sizes S, M, L, XL. To help you choose, here is the size grid for standard gloves and your weight: - Size S (glove size 6): 85 kg Adjust the gloves to fit your hand and fix them in place with the velcro. They should be neither too tight nor too loose. They shouldn't slip off.
- - Beginner boxers (training once per week) should choose fingerless gloves or inner gloves - Advanced boxers (using them 2 to 3 times per week) should choose gloves with good resistance to wear and high-density foam. - A competitive boxer should choose a leather glove because of its excellent durability and comfort. For certain activities (grappling/cardio boxing) you will need more versatile gloves.
- After use, dry your gloves thoroughly. This will prevent any unpleasant odours from developing and extend your gloves' lifespan.
- Clean with a damp cloth. Dry at room temperature. Do not dry near a heat source such as a radiator.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions