This moveable basketball hoop is incredible. Can be set up and stored away in 2 minutes without tools. Effortlessly adjusts to 4 different playing heights and the 6 wheels make it completely mobile.
Adjustable to 4 different heights (2.4m, 2.6m, 2.8m and 3.05m) using the handle.
Easy assembly / dismantling
Innovation:effortlessly deploys and packs down in 2 minutes without tools.
Easy to move
Innovation:ultra mobile basketball hoop with 6 wheels on the base
Perfect stability thanks to the six 18-litre wheels (fill with water or sand).
Excellent play quality thanks to the 3mm polycarbonate backboard.
- Assemble without tools
- Height adjustment without tools
- basketball net
- Big wheels
- OVER 10 YEARS AND ADULTS
- The Tarmak B900 basketball hoop is incredibly unique. Basketball hoops are usually bulky and immovable. The B900 features a system that deploys or packs away effortlessly and tool-free within 2 minutes. Ultra mobile thanks to the 6 patented wheels that both stabilise (when filled with water or sand) and move the stand. It is suitable for the entire family and can easily be adjusted to 4 heights (2.4m, 2.6m, 2.8m and 3.05m)
- Dimensions - Base (cm): 145x77x33 - Posts (cm): 8.9 x 8.9 (fixed section) / 7.9 x 7.9 (telescopic) - Backboard (cm): 132x78x2.4 - Hoop diameter (cm): 45 (inside) / 49 (outside) - Packaging (cm): 146x82x67 Weight - Unweighted (kg): 80 - When weighted (kg): 190 - Base volume (litres): 108 Volume - compact position with backboard removed (cm): 145x78x65 - compact position with backboard (cm): 145x132x90
- The official height of a basketball basket is 3.05m (rim height). If you want a basketball basket for your child, you need something that will grow with them. For younger kids there isn't an official height so you can choose whatever suits them best. Up to the age of 10, club baskets are set at 2.60m. After the age of 10, both girls and boys play with 3.05m baskets.
- Most basket bases can be weighted with water or sand (see product instructions). Sand is denser than water and so the same volume will be heavier: your basket will therefore be more stable (but harder to move). Water can also freeze in winter and break the plastic base if the temperature drops too low, or leak out through hidden cracks without you realising. We recommend weighing down your base with sand to be safer.
- To prevent any accidents or breakage in the even of storms or strong winds, we highly recommend laying the basketball hoop down on the ground. The bigger the board, the more it will catch the wind, particularly when it is in its higher positions. Don't take any risks. If you live in a very windy area, you can also add additional ballast to your basket's base.
- We recommend cleaning your basketball basket with a damp sponge and some soap. Rinse in fresh water. If your product has protective foam on the post, remember to store it inside in winter. We recommend using a cover to protect the backboard from rain and frost.
- The ball size depends on the player's age and gender. Baby basketball: size 1 to 3. Girls and boys under 10: size 5. Girls aged 10 and up, women, and boys aged 10 to 12: size 6. Boys over 12 and men: size 7. If you want a very durable ball, go for a rubber ball. If you want a ball with a good feel, leather or synthetic are the right materials.
- Our baskets are designed for private use (family, friends). They comply with French regulations (n°96-495 of 4 June 1996) and Portuguese regulations (decree 100-2003, amended by 82-2004). They are not designed for the heavy use associated with public and club courts. Club equipment must be regularly tested on site and requires safety authorisations.
- Our team of basketball designers immerse themselves in their work in our development and practice centre in Northern France. They continually strive to improve each and every player's comfort. All our products are designed with materials for which we have verified the quality in terms of moisture management, durability, etc. Each and every shoe model is tested in the lab and then in real-world situations by basketball players for several weeks, and undergo changes based on your feedback.
- Tarmak is a team of passionate basketball players who develop products especially for playing basketball. The entire range was designed to meet the needs of basketball players, whether you are a beginner or expert, adult or child, or an occasional or regular player. Our goal: ensure you have as much fun as possible during your trainings and games.
- Tarmak is here for anyone playing basketball, from beginners to regulars. Check out our tips for training, kitting yourself out, and playing alone or with friends. https://conseilsport.decathlon.fr/conseils/basketball-al_332