- U-shaped back - Easy to put on
- Medium leg cut
- Beginners swim: beginner swimmers who are starting to swim and need ease and comfort. She seeks primarily a water related physical activity, for its benefits on well-being and health. For her, Nabaiji offers a wide range of swimwear that allow her to swim with products suited to swimming, but that also meet anatomical requirements.
- U-shaped back: a swimsuit should focus above all on comfort, to allow you to perform your movements in complete comfort, without disturbing or hurting you. That is why it is important to choose the shape of the back of your swimsuit carefully. A scoop back makes it easy to put on and avoids tan lines on your back if you swim outdoors. Ideal for larger sizes as it is easy to put on once over the hips.
- Material: 80% polyamide / 20% elastane. Chlorinated water can be harmful to swimsuits which are used repeatedly in the swimming pool. The elastane fibre that gives the material its stretch property and therefore makes it comfortable, is also very fragile when in contact with chlorine. If you swim occasionally this material will be fine for you. If you swim regularly or intensively, opt for a 100% polyester material.
- Not recommended for use on slides.
- The environmental impact of the product is calculated over its entire life cycle and with different indicators. An overall score (ABCDE) is attributed to help you easily identify the products with the best environmental performance by comparing products of the same type with one another (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks, etc.). Decathlon chose to apply this voluntary environmental labelling scheme. Website: sustainability.decathlon.com Explanatory video:https://youtu.be/8t63KkRwn_8
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions