Easy assembly / dismantling
Self-supporting structure. 2 Seconds assembly. Guided folding system: Easy
Sleeping area 180 X 210 cm. Max height: 104 cm.
Flysheet and ventilation at the back of the tent.
Resists wind up to 50km/h (Force 6):validated in wind tunnels on rotating plate.
Tested under a shower at 200 mm water/hour/sqm (tropical rain) and field tests.
- 3 PERSON
- 1 room
- Instant assembly
- MILD WEATHER
- HEAVY RAIN
- MODERATE WIND
- Quick installation. Free-standing tent (place it wherever you like, and if there's no wind, no need for pegs = ready to use!). Easy folding using our "Easy" guiding system.
- 1 upper rear air vent and 2 spaces between the flysheet and the ground on either side in the middle of the room to allow air to circulate and to keep the natural build-up of condensation to a minimum.
- The flysheet fabric filtrs UV rays with an SPF of 30. Please note: A large amount of UV rays can pass through an open door: protect your skin.
- All Quechua tents are laboratory tested (entire tent under 200 L/sqm/h for 4 hours) as well as field tested. (Flysheet coated polyester PU 2000mm, ground sheet polyethylene 120 g/m², all seams sealed with heat-sealed strips). The presence of a breathing polyester compartment underneath the flysheet avoids contact with condensation water drops which can form on the inside of the flysheet.
- We test all of our tents in a wind tunnel with a rotary table to expose each side of the tent to the wind. A properly assembled tent with all the guy ropes properly positioned around the tent should remain habitable in wind speeds of up to 50 km/h measured near ground level (Force 6).
- The environmental impact of the product are calculated based on the life cycle of the product and with different indicators. A score ranging from A to E is attributed so that you can easily identify the products with a better environmental performance compared to products of the same type (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks, etc.). Decathlon is committed to this ecological labelling. For more info: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/
- All tents sold at Decathlon are guaranteed 2 years for normal use (your club card or till receipt are proof of purchase). In case of any problem have your tent examined in the nearest Decathlon store. Spare parts and pole repairs at the workshop of your Decathlon store.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review