100 Binoculars 10X42
Thanks to their feather weight you will not feel these binoculars around your neck after a long day out. They are bright enough to observe a roe deer into the dusk.
MIGRATORY GAME HUNTING
BIG GAME DRIVEN HUNTING SHOOTER
- No camouflage
- MC coating: at least 3 layers of coating on lenses to reduce light reflection and increase brightness, sharpness and contrast. K9 prism assembly.
- The 100 10x42 binoculars are designed for observing wildlife up to dusk. The components used provide a bright, sharp, low contrast image up to the end of dusk.
- Binoculars are nitrogen-filled to keep water out and prevent internal fogging. Withstands immersion in 1 metre of water for 30 minutes.
- For use in temperatures between -5°C and +60°C
- Twist up eyecups for spectacle wearers. For non spectacle wearers, twist out the eyecups as far as they will go. For spectacle wearers, twist the eyecups down to the binocular body.
- To obtain a clear, sharp image of the observed animal, turn the central focusing knob to the left or right until you get a sharp image.
- To compensate for difference in visual acuity between your eyes: Close your right eye and focus on an object about metres away using the cenral knob. Once the object is sharp, close the other eye and repeat the operation, this time using the diopter correction ring located near the the right eyecup. The difference between your eyes is now compensated for. You no longer need to use the diopter correction ring.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions