Good grip thanks to ribbed sidewalls.
Equipped with Puncture Protect technology: a layer of high-hardness rubber.
55 TPI carcass for excellent performance.
450 g.Flex bead.
For 650x18 to 650x25 inner tubes and 650 wheels.
- 650 mm
- Inner tube
- To measure the wear on your road tyres and to know when they need replacing, you need to inspect the tread. Signs of wear include: - tread starting to fray - the appearance of a series of micro cracks - low tread depth - the carcass becomes visible. In all these cases the tyre is worn and needs replacing.
- To remove your tyre, deflate the inner tube until no more air comes out. Once deflated, use a tyre lever to remove the tyre from the rim.
- To put the tyre back on, place one side of the tyre into the bottom of the rim. Next, inflate your inner tube to approximately 30% before putting it into the tyre (inflating it beforehand reduces the risk of pinching the inner tube). Then, insert the other side of the tyre into the rim, starting on the side opposite the valve. Before inflating the inner tube all the way, check to make sure it isn't pinched between the tyre and the rim.
- Inflate your tyre carefully. The recommended pressure is indicated on the tyre's sidewall and its product sheet (available online). Before each outing, make sure that your tyres are at the correct pressure for your ride.
- When inflating your tyre, make sure you inflate it to the suitable pressure for the terrain you will be riding on and, above all, the weather conditions you will be riding in. When riding in rainy weather, lower the tyre pressure to increase the tyre's traction. When riding in dry weather, you can increase the pressure for better performance.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions