TREKKING SEVERAL DAYS
- 1 PERSON
- Self-inflating mattress
- MILD WEATHER
- Dimensions folded Ø 18.5 cm x 40 cm. Volume: 10.8 litres.
- When using your mattress for the first time, unroll it, leave the valve open for 24 hours on a flat surface then inflate it and leave it for 24 hours with the valve closed, pressurised. You can put it away again. When bivouacking, take out and unroll your mattress as soon as you set up camp, valve open to facilitate pre-inflation. A self-inflating mattress inflates itself to approximately 60 to 70%. The rest of the inflation should be done by mouth to adjust the pressure to your comfort.
- Thermal insulation thanks to the foam. The R-Value expresses the performance and thermal resistance of the mattress. The higher the R-Value, the more your mattress insulates you from the cold coming from the ground. R-Value 2.3 (measured in an external EMPA laboratory) An R-Value of 5.9 corresponds to a minimum use temperature of about -24°C. 0.7 corresponds to +11°C The R-Value is not a standard; each manufacturer has its own criteria. A standard process is currently being developed.
- The sleeping comfort, also called "postural comfort", of mattresses is defined by our Research and Development Centre. All our mattresses are subjected to mechanical tests of the performance and resistance of the mattress in order to guarantee you the best sleep and the best recovery. We also carry out numerous field tests under real conditions.
- To avoid slippage between your mattress and your sleeping bag as much as possible, the silicone patches must be put in contact with the sleeping bag.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions