Women's one-piece halterneck swimsuit with miniskirt and gathering at the sides. Ties at the neck. Closed back for a better hold. Medium leg height. Front seams and gathering for a slimmer figure.
SURF / WINDSURFING / KITE SURF
STAND UP PADDLE
TOURING STAND UP PADDLE
- U-shaped back - V-neck
- Low leg cut
- You regularly go surfing. During your sessions, you paddle out to the line up, duck dive under the breaking waves if you are on a shortboard, or turtle roll if you are on a longboard, then surf waves of less than one metre. You often fall and are used to being shaken about underwater. Your swimsuit must meet the requirements of your practice and stay in place for each of your movements. We have designed a range for you that is suited to your regular practice and your body shape.
- With its very feminine halterneck cut, this one-piece miniskirt swimsuit suits all body shapes. The plunging V-neckline is ideal for women who want to highlight their bust. The detachable padded cups built into the swimsuit redefine the curve of the bust. The back is very open, and the shoulders are exposed. The seams under the bust guarantee a harmonious silhouette. And finally, the miniskirt covers the hips and gives it a real feminine touch!
- The one-piece swimsuit is now giving the bikini a run for its money on the beach. For those who wish to conceal their curves or pregnancy stretch marks, those seeking coverage or support, or those who appreciate the simple elegance of a one-piece, Tribord has created a collection of swimsuits especially designed for water sports.
- Shaped cups built in to the swimsuit top are flattering for your bust and sculpt your breasts into a rounded shape without having visible seams and avoiding irritation as opposed to cut and stitched foam pads. Tribord has kept you and your comfort in mind by favouring the use of padded cups in most of its models. The padded cups may be removable and, if so, they let you go up or down a half size.
- The removable padded cups provide flexible sizing and therefore let you go up or down a half size.
- To ensure a perfect fit in the water, it is important to choose the right size while you are dry because once they are in the water, swimsuits become looser. We therefore recommend you buy the correct size. The swimsuit needs to fit snugly against your body in the fitting room: you should feel supported. The elastane contained in certain components used in the design of our swimsuits softens and relaxes in the water.
- The environmental impact of the product is calculated over its entire life cycle and with different indicators. An overall score (ABCDE) is attributed to help you easily identify the products with the best environmental performance by comparing products of the same type with one another (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks, etc.). Decathlon chose to apply this voluntary environmental labelling scheme. For more information, visit: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from ourt
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions