2 Seconds 2 Fresh & Black Pop Up Camping Tent (2 Person) - White
The 2 Seconds, always very quick to assemble, benefits from the Easy system to help you fold it up again. The Fresh&Black concept provides cool and darkness for a good night's sleep.
Easy assembly / dismantling
Free standing structure. 2 Second pitching. Guided folding system: Easy
Room 120 X 210 cm. Maximum useful height: 98 cm.
Size of the bag: Ø65x9 cm / 29.9 L. Weight: 3.3 kg.
Flysheet, mechanical ventilations and Fresh&Black fabric to sleep well.
Patented FRESH & BLACK outer fabric: 99% dark even in full daylight.
Wind resistant 50 km/h (Force 6): certified in wind tunnel with turntable.
Test under a shower of 200 mm of water/hour/sqm (tropical rain) and field tests.
- 2 PERSON
- 1 room
- Instant assembly
- WARM WEATHER
- HEAVY RAIN
- MODERATE WIND
- Quick to pitch. Free-standing tent (place it wherever you like, and if there's no wind, no need for pegs = ready to use!). Easy to fold thanks to the Easy guiding system.
- We recommend you use the tent with the self-inflating or trekking mattress measuring 60 cm maximum. We do not recommend the use of inflating mattresses over 6 cm height in this tent due the reduction in living space and resistance to condensation.
- Flysheet with 2 side panels that can be opened out and attached to the side guy ropes (open from the inside). Air can circulate in the bedroom. The entire rear flysheet can also be lifted from the inside, by pulling on a string. 2 spaces between the flysheet and the ground on each side in the bedroom to enable the air to renew itself and limit natural condensation. Fresh concept to reduce the heat from the sun.
- All Quechua tents are validated in a laboratory (whole tent under 200 L/sqm/h for 4 hours), as well as in the field. (2000mm PU-coated polyester fly sheet, 120g/sqm polyethylene groundsheet, all seams sealed using thermobonded tape). A breathable polyester bedroom under the fly sheet means you aren't in contact with the condensation that forms naturally on the inside of the fly sheet.
- We test all out tents in a wind tunnel on a turntable to expose each side to the wind. A properly pitched tent with all guy ropes fitted around the tent must remain habitable in wind speeds up to 50 km/h near the ground (Force 6).
- The product's environmental impact is calculated over its entire life cycle using different indicators. An overall rating from A to E is provided to help you easily identify the more eco-friendly products by comparing products of the same type (T-shirts, trousers and backpacks, etc.) Decathlon is committed to displaying the environmental information of its products. For more info: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/
- As designers and users who love our playing field, we care about the durability of our products, that is why all our tents are designed to be repairable. The spare parts and pole repairs are available from your Decathlon workshop or on our website, at the following address: http://spi-atelier.decathlon.fr/atelier/produit/1871524 If you have a problem, have your tent looked at in your nearest Decathlon shop.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review