Ines Women's Tankini Swimsuit Top with Fixed Padded Cups - Black
Women's tankini swimsuit top with tied neck and V-neck with integrated fixed cups. Finish without visible seams. Exposed shoulders. Straight back.
CANOEING KAYAKING / STAND UP PADDLE
STAND UP PADDLE
RACE STAND UP PADDLE
- You are learning to surf or surf only a few times a year, during your holidays or a surf trip. You stay where you can touch the bottom, in tiny waves or broken waves. You surf for the pleasure of being in the water and for the feeling you get from it. During your sessions, you often fall but you fall in waves that are not very powerful. We have designed a wide range of swimwear for you, to suit your occasional practice and your body shape.
- For women who want to combine the freedom of a two-piece with the comfort and coverage of a one-piece, a tankini is the ideal swimsuit top! Unlike one-piece swimsuits, which impose the same size for the bust and the hips, you can have the tankini top and briefs of your own choosing. Elegant, thanks to its seamless finish, the INES tankini offers a plunging neckline for a pretty cleavage. The cups are fixed. Tied neck.
- You surf intensively, it is your favourite sport. During your sessions, you paddle out to the line up, duck dive under the breaking waves if you are on a shortboard, or turtle roll if you are on a longboard. You show commitment in powerful waves of more than one metre. Your swimsuit must stay in place for each of your movements, whatever the strength of the wave. We have designed a range for you that is suited to your intensive practice and your body shape.
- Shaped cups built in to the swimsuit top are flattering for your bust and sculpt your breasts into a rounded shape without having visible seams and avoiding irritation as opposed to cut and stitched foam pads. Olaian has kept you and your comfort in mind by favouring the use of padded cups in most of its models. The padded cups may be removable and, if so, they let you go up or down a half size.
- To ensure a perfect fit in the water, it is important to choose the right size while you are dry because once they are in the water, swimsuits become looser. We therefore recommend you buy the correct size. The swimsuit needs to fit snugly against your body in the fitting room, you should feel supported. The elastane contained in certain components used in the design of our swimsuits softens and relaxes in the water.
- Is the size or style not suitable for you? Would you like to exchange it at your Decathlon store? No problem, just be sure not to cut off the label of the swimsuit in case you want to exchange it.
- Based in Hendaye, in South West France, OLAIAN is Decathlon's new surfing and bodyboarding brand. In our offices at the water's edge, we can design a swimsuit and then on the same day test it directly in the sea to check it stays in place in the waves.
- The environmental impact of the product is calculated over its entire life cycle and with different indicators. An overall score (ABCDE) is attributed to help you easily identify the products with the best environmental performance by comparing products of the same type with one another (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks, etc.). Decathlon chose to apply this voluntary environmental labelling scheme. For more information, visit: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from ourt
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions