TREKKING SEVERAL DAYS
- The body produces heat during exercise, which is preserved thanks to the thermal insulation of the outfit. If the clothing is unfit for this purpose, the body will cool down and the blood flow to the hands will drop in order to keep the central core warm. The gloves and clothing should therefore be suited to the physical activity in order to keep your hands comfortable. If you're not sure, it's always better to select a pair of hiking gloves that are slightly too big rather than too small.
- The ambient temperature at which all the testers claimed that they felt comfortable. This is 10°C for these gloves.
- Corresponds to the ambient temperature that 90% of testers considered acceptable. This is 4°C for these gloves
- All our gloves are lab-tested on a thermal hand. The temperature ratings are valid if you are walking/wearing suitable clothing. The body produces heat during exercise that is preserved by the thermal insulation of your clothes. If your clothing is unsuitable, the body will get colder and the blood flow to the hands will drop in order to retain heat in the central core.The normal/limit temperature ratings were assessed by 23 testers in temperatures ranging from 5°C to -20°C and in 10 km/h winds.
- The dexterity of a glove is its ability to manipulate objects. Our gloves have been scored in the laboratory on a scale of 1 to 5. The closer the glove's dexterity rating gets to 5, the more the glove can handle objects like a bare hand. In particular, we tested how easy it is to get a jacket on and open it with the gloves.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from ourt
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions