G 140 Adult and Junior Fine Weather Ski and Snowboard Goggles - White
The G 140 S3 ski goggles provide good visibility in the sunshine and clouds with an essential anti-fogging dual lens system. Comfortable thanks to its comfortable fabric – 100% UV protection
ALL MOUNTAIN SNOWBOARDING
- GOOD WEATHER
- Because UV rays are harmful to the eyes, all our goggles are certified 100% ANTI UV according to the EN 174 standard. Ski goggles provide the best possible protection, perfectly enveloping the eyes to prevent UV rays from entering as well as glare
- The "ESSENTIAL" anti-fogging system is a dual lens with a treatment on the inner surface of the inside lens. To ensure the inside of the goggles are properly ventilated, you need to avoid blocking the ski goggles' air vents, e.g. with a scarf. NB: do not rub the inner surface of the lens but carefully dab the surface to preserve the anti-fogging treatment for as long as possible.
- Ski goggles with a dual lens reduce condensation. Indeed, the air trapped between the 2 lenses provides thermal insulation. This reduces the thermal shock between the inside of the goggles and the outside and also delays the fogging on the inner lens of the goggles. To finish, the inner lens also has an anti-fogging treatment.
- Dual cylindrical shaped lens, polycarbonate exterior, cellulose proprionate interior, both cut to fit the shape of the goggles.
- All the Wed’ze ski goggles are designed to fit perfectly with the Wed’ze ski helmets.
- The G 140 ski goggles in size L can be worn with prescription glasses (maximum width of 135 mm). The foam on the sides and the shape of the goggles' skirt provides a space for the temples.
- 40 mm wide Polyamide, Polyester and rubber elastic.
- The EN 174 is a European standard for goggles used for eye protection when practising alpine skiing or similar activities such as snowboarding.
- The humidity causes condensation. It is therefore best to avoid getting the foam wet, for example by placing the ski goggles on damp helmets or hats. Falling face down in the snow can also cause your goggles to fog up. This is why you need to dry your ski goggles thoroughly every night to eliminate any residual moisture and start the next day with a completely dry pair of goggles.
- The size of the goggles is selected according to the head size. Select size S (or formerly S/M) for head sizes up to 55 cm and select size L (or formerly L/XL) for head sizes of 56 cm and bigger
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from ourt
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions