High living room 5.9 m² with groundsheet covering, bedroom 210 x 240 cm.
Easy assembly / dismantling
Simple pitching: poles with colour coding.
Lined flysheet above living area for ventilation and to reduce condensation.
UPF 30 fabric: lets in sunlight and filters out some of the UV rays.
Resists wind up to 50 km/h (Force 6):validated in wind tunnels on rotating plate
Transport straps Cover 60 X 24 x 24 cm 35 litres Weight: 9.8 kg
Tested in a shower at 200 mm water/hour/m² (tropical rain) and field tests.
- 4 PERSON
- 1 room
- Stand-up living room
- Assembly with poles
- ALL WEATHER
- Living room 5.9 m² with a height of 1.90 m. Flat groundsheet cover at the entrance. Sealable PVC window.
- 3 poles to be put into the sheaths and place in the metal pins under the flysheet while applying pressure.
- The flysheet fabric filters out UV rays with an UPF of 30. Please note: a large amount of UV can enter through a single open door.
- Living area has lined flysheet for ventilation and to limit condensation. Front and rear ventilation.
- We test all of our tents in a wind tunnel with a rotary table to expose each side of the tent to the wind. A well pitched tent with all guy ropes rigged around the tent, must remain habitable in wind speeds of 50 km/h measured near the ground (force ).
- Like all Quechua tents, special care has been given to the waterproofing, which has been verified in lab tests WHOLE TENT tested under 200 litres of water/hour/sqm! (200mm of rain per hour!) and on field tests. -- Polyurethane-coated polyester flysheet 2000mm -- Seams sealed using thermobonded tape - polyethylene groundsheet 140 g/sqm 5000 mm resistance.
- Poles: All fibreglass poles are subjected to a double quality control to ensure excellent resistance to breaking. Tent pegs: Excellent twisting resistance (6 mm steel).
- 1 bedroom 210 cm x 240 cm at floor level. 5.9 sqm living area with a head height of 190 cm. Storage bag: 60 cm x 24 cm x 24 cm Weight: 9.8 kg
- All our tents are guaranteed for 2 years of normal use (your receipt or loyalty card constitutes proof of purchase). In the event of a problem, have your tent checked out in your local Decathlon store.
- The product's environmental impacts are calculated across its entire life cycle using various indicators. An overall ABCDE score is attributed to help you more readily identify the products with the best environmental performance by comparing the same type of product (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks, etc.) Decathlon is committed to visually displaying environmental information. For more information visit: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review