High living room 3.9 m² with groundsheet cover, 2 bedrooms 210 x 140 cm.
Easy assembly / dismantling
Simple pitching: colour-coded poles.
Lined roof above the living area for ventilation and to limit condensation.
UPF 30 fabric: lets in sunlight and filters out some of the UV rays.
Resists wind up to 50km/h (Force 6):validated in wind tunnels on rotating plate
Transport straps Cover 60 X 25 x 25 cm 37 litres Weight: 11 kg
Tested in a shower at 200 mm water / hour / m² (tropical rain) and field tests.
- 4 PERSON
- 2 rooms
- Stand-up living room
- Assembly with poles
- ALL WEATHER
- 3.9 m² living area equipped with a basin groundsheet, which can be flattened at the entrance. Closable plastic window. Pockets on the outside of the bedrooms.
- 4 poles to be put into the sheaths and place in the metal pins under the flysheet while applying pressure.
- The flysheet fabric filters out UV rays with an UPF of 30. Please note: a large amount of UV can enter through a single open door.
- Living area has lined flysheet for ventilation and to limit condensation. Front screen door and mosquito screen at the back.
- We test all of our tents in a wind tunnel with a rotary table to expose each side of the tent to the wind. A properly assembled tent with all the stays in position around the tent should remain habitable under wind speeds measuring 50 km/h at ground level.
- Like all Quechua tents, special care has been given to the waterproofing, which has been verified in lab tests (WHOLE TENT tested under 200 litres of water/hour/sqm!) and on field tests. -- Polyurethane-coated polyester flysheet -- Seams sealed using thermobonded tape -140 5000g/sqm polyethylene groundsheet 5000mm resistance.
- Poles: All fibreglass poles are subjected to a double quality control to ensure excellent resistance to breaking.Tent pegs: Excellent twisting resistance (6mm steel).
- 2 bedrooms of 210 cm x 140 cm. 3.9 sqm living area and 195 cm maximum headroom. Storage bag: 60 cm x 25 cm x 25 cm Weight: 11 kg
- All our tents are guaranteed for 2 years of normal use (your receipt or loyalty card constitutes proof of purchase). In the event of a problem, have your tent checked out in your local Decathlon store.
- The product's environmental impacts are calculated across its entire life cycle using various indicators. An overall ABCDE score is attributed to help you more readily identify the products with the best environmental performance by comparing the same type of product (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks, etc.) Decathlon is committed to visually displaying environmental information. For more information visit: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review