The 900 skipping rope can be adjusted to fit any user. It can be used to slim down and improve your fitness level by working your cardio. Weights sold separately.
ABEC3 bearings for training at a moderate speed.
Ergonomic handles with supple material for good grip
Rope in durable TPU for use on outdoor surfaces (concrete, tarmac, etc.).
2.8 metre rope, easily adjusts to fit any user.
Up to four weights of 75 g can be added to the handles.
FITNESS / CARDIO TRAINING
- HIGH INTENSITY
- To determine the right length of your skipping rope, place your foot in the middle of the rope and lift the handles up the side of your body. For beginners, or to be more comfortable, the handles should come up to your shoulders. For advanced skippers, the rope can be shorter, coming up to your lower ribs or navel.
- Once you've determined the length: Hold the top of the handle, at the indentation. 1. Push the rope towards the bottom of the handle: the adjuster is released. 2. Slip the rope through to have extra length (the length will depend on your height and skill level, as explained above). 3. Cut off the extra length. 4. Replace the adjuster in its original position. Your rope is ready!
- You can add up to two weights on each handle (1 x 75 g weight, sold separately). To add weights, turn the handle so the coloured button faces you. Press the button to release the chamber. Add one or two weights to the chamber. Reinsert the chamber into handle. Repeat on the other side. You can start your workout.
- Correct technique involves jumping with your stomach tight, contracting the abdominal muscles; the pelvis must be tucked under to avoid hollowing of the back – which can cause back pain and injury. For beginners, to improve jumping and balance we recommend doing 2 jumps for each rotation of the skipping rope: twice on the right foot, then twice on the left foot. We strongly recommend wearing sports shoes to cushion impacts
- 15 minutes of skipping is the equivalent of 30 minutes of jogging. 1 hour of skipping burns up to 725 calories!
- Skipping is an effective way of burning calories, losing weight, slimming your figure and even having a flat tummy. This is simple, all-round exercise that improves balance and encourages good posture. Skipping works lower-body muscles, while toning arms, shoulders, the back and abs. With the right technique, this sport can boost endurance.
- Domyos.com has created a range of videos in partnership with our Domyos Club fitness centre sport coaches to show and explain some of the exercises you can do.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from ourt
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions