- size 7
- OVER 14 YEARS AND ADULTS
- A basketball that is overinflated or underinflated doesn't give you the best match experience. The recommended pressure is clearly marked on the ball by the manufacturer. Ideally, you should use a pump with a pressure gauge so that you can be more precise. At Tarmak, we recommend a pressure of 0.62 bar. Enjoy your match!
- The ball size depends on the player's age and sex. Size 1: From ages 2 and up Size 3 to size 5: Girls or boys ages 4 to 6 / Baby basket under 7 age group (depending on levels and clubs) Size 5: Boys and girls ages 7 to 10 / Under 9 and under 11 age groups Size 6: Boys ages 11 and 12 / Under 13 age group Size 6: Girls - Women of all ages over 11 Size 7: Boys - Men of all ages over 13
- If you're looking for a very durable ball, opt for one with a rubber cover. If you want a ball with a good feel, leather or synthetic are what you need.
- The official height of a basketball basket is 3.05m (rim height). If you want a basketball basket for your child, you need something that will grow with them. For younger kids there isn't an official height so you can choose whatever suits them best. Up to the age of 10, club baskets are set at 2.60m. After the age of 10, both girls and boys play with 3.05m baskets
- The design team behind the TARMAK products is based at Kipstadium in Northern France. It is constantly aiming to make basketball a more enjoyable experience. All Tarmak products have been tested in real-life situations by actual players for a number of weeks. These regular tests, along with customer feedback, help us develop our products. Lab tests are also carried out to check our products' various properties
- Tarmak is a team of keen basketballers who develop products especially for playing basketball. The entire product range is designed to meet the needs of even the most demanding basketball players and to give you maximum enjoyment during training and matches.
- Tarmak is here for anyone playing basketball, from beginners to regulars. Check out our tips for training, kitting yourself out, and playing alone or with friends. https://conseilsport.decathlon.fr/conseils/basketball-al_332
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from ourt
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions