These simple, compact and waterproof hiking overtrousers can easily be slipped into the bottom of your bag with your waterproof jacket to protect you from showers!
- 1 Day
- WINDY WEATHER
- RAINY WEATHER
- LIGHT RAIN
- This garment has been shower-tested using 60 litres of water/sqm/hour for 2 hours. This test reproduces the average conditions of a rain shower in the mountains.
- Zipped ankles for easy dressing without having to take off your shoes.May not be suitable if boots are very big.
- Elastic + drawcord.
- Wide cut. Shortening the length is not possible due to hem zips.
- We measure a fabric's resistance to water pressure, expressed as a water column in mm (based on the ISO 811 standard). The higher the water pressure, the more waterproof the fabric. A waterproof rating of 2000 mm means that the fabric can withstand the pressure exerted by 2000 mm of water (the equivalent of nearly a two hour downpour).
- Care products: waterproofing spray or liquid in the machine To renew the fabric's water repellent properties and optimise performance throughout the lifespan of your garment.
- A fabric is water repellent when it allows water slide over its surface without seeping in. This prevents the fabric from swelling, and keeps it lightweight, breathable and warm. The fabric is made water repellent by treating its outer surface. This treatment must be renewed throughout the garment's lifetime (recommended after every three washes).
- To find out whether a fabric is breathable, we test its evaporative resistance or RET (based on the ISO 11092 standard). The lower the fabric's resistance, the more water vapour generated by physical activity evaporates, and the higher the fabric's breathability. For example: RET < 9 = extremely breathable fabric / 9
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from ourt
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions