Travel 70 Litre Men Escape Backpacking Backpack - Dark Blue
It has a wide lockable zip that sits flush against the back to prevent the risk of pickpocketing, and the hood can be transformed into a detachable sling bag so you can take your most valuable items with you even if you leave the main bag at camp or base.
easy fit system for optimal and automatic adjustment Rain cover.
7 outer pockets.1 large main lockable compartment carry case
volume: 70 litres / weight: 2.5kg /
dimensions when full: H65 x W40 x D32 cm
Guaranteed 10 years. Very robust thanks to its fabrics and reinforced seams
TREKKING SEVERAL DAYS
- 70 L
- 2,5 Kg
- Easy Fit
- MEDIUM DURATION
- Put your bedding at the bottom. Put heavy gear (tent, camp stove, food) near the back. Pack your clothes around these items. The ground mat may be placed under the flap; and the tent beneath the pack if there is no space inside. Keep a rainproof jacket and fleece close at hand. Place small items for daily use (sun cream, map, glasses etc.) in the pockets. If carrying a hydration pack (water bladder), this should be placed in its special pocket along the back.
- This patented system allows you to adjust your bag while on, with just a single movement, so that it fits your body shape: for maximum comfort.
- FIRST, LOOSEN all straps (shoulder straps, belt, load adjuster straps). PUT THE BACKPACK ON. PLACE THE BELT ON YOUR HIPS (it should cover your pelvic bones) and TIGHTEN. Then PULL THE EasyFit TOGGLE, the strap tank goes around your shoulders. Finally, ADJUST THE LOAD ADJUSTER STRAPS as needed.
- User-friendly design: adjustment time is 2.3 times shorter with EasyFit backpacks With the EasyFit system, you'll never have to backtrack. Plus, the EasyFit system does not affect the quality of the adjustments when compared with a standard adjustment system: EasyFit was rated significantly more comfortable on a 4% Friedman statistical test; users also noted better adjustments 6 times more often.
- The volume of each backpack is measured using a standardised method: we fill the main compartment as well as each pocket with little balls. Then we empty these balls into a graduated container, which gives the equivalent volume in litres, with a margin of a few %. The weight indicated is that of our benchmark sample. There may be slight variations.
- The guarantee covers any backpack faults, except those caused by normal wear and tear and improper use. This special 10-year guarantee will only be granted upon presentation of the product and sales receipt. If the product is under guarantee, it will be repaired or exchanged for free. This commercial guarantee does not affect any statutory guarantees that are applicable in the country of purchase.
- The product's environmental impact is calculated across its entire life cycle using different indicators. An overall ABCDE score is allocated to help you more readily identify the products with the best environmental performance by comparing the same type of product (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks, etc.). Decathlon is committed to visually displaying environmental information. For more information: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review